Quo Double Decker Palettes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anybody else bought the two double decker palettes that were part of their fall colour story? I have both and they are beautiful, I've been using both virtually every day for the past three weeks. I was just mentioning this because the nude palette is almost an exact dupe of Beiges de Chanel, only I think the highlighter in the Quo palette is less chalky.

No, I haven't tried them but maybe I should check them out . . . I love the Quo brushes but I wasn't happy with the e/s I tried, but that was two years ago . . . maybe they're improved
biggrin.gif
That would be awesome
smile.gif

I have the neutral palette and I love it too. Been wearing the eyeshadows for several weeks. I don't really like the lip gloss as it is not that pigmented.

Are they cream shadows? I will have to look into that thanks.

I've been looking for these at several SDM's. When they were first out, I spotted the one with the plum eyeshadow shades. I almost bought it and decided to wait. Ugh. They seem to be sold out everywhere (LE item). What is the eyeshadow pigmentation like? I have only tried Quo brushes and lipsticks.

Originally Posted by Shelley /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've been looking for these at several SDM's. When they were first out, I spotted the one with the plum eyeshadow shades. I almost bought it and decided to wait. Ugh. They seem to be sold out everywhere (LE item). What is the eyeshadow pigmentation like? I have only tried Quo brushes and lipsticks. The pigmentation is pretty good, but its much better when used over a base or when used wet. The blushes are both beautiful but fairly sheer.

Back