! Rave alert: MUFE HD foundation and Chanel Inimitable mascara!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I recently found 2 new HG products and wanted to share with you guys.

1.) Makeup Forever High Definition foundation

I wanted to get it anyways, but asked the MA at Sephora on my recent trip to Paris to do a color match, and she did my whole face (basically gave me an entire makeover with MUFE products, will post pics soon). She used no primer, and topped the foundation with their HD powder. It was sunny day and I´m sure I was sweating a little bit, and by the end of the day my face still looked flawless

Now, the awesome thing is: you can build the coverage like crazy. It will NOT look cakey or piled on, it´ll still look natural. I don´t know how they do it, but this foundation is the best I ever tried.

2.) Chanel Inimitable mascara

I received a mini sample size of this and figured it´s just another overpriced mascara ($28) that´s overhyped. Boy was I wrong. My lashes (already long) were crazy long, and even had very nice volume! I have owned quite a few good lenghtening mascaras in the past, and very few good thickening mascaras, but NEVER found one that does both. This one does both, and even better!

My lashes literally looked fake, and my eyes look huge. I am not one to buy high priced mascaras, but this mascara has converted me
lovelovee.gif

I will update this thread with pictures of the mascara soon, I promise!

So you did come to Paris
biggrin.gif
Hope you enjoyed it !!

Now i need to check out that mascara for myself.

Glad you found products you love Andi! The mascara sounds intriguing... I think I'll eventually try it but not now. I have too many mascaras to use up first.

As for the HD foundation... I am in love with it too. I just recently bought it.. but haven't had a chance to use it until like two days ago. I wore it to work, and I got non-stop compliments that my skin looked awesome. I used the HD powder for the first time last night, and it was AMAZING... I never left work without my face being a grease pit (I work at a restaurant).. but my face was SO soft! I couldn't stop touching it. You're totally right about building the foundation up for the coverage up want.

I'm going to use this for another week to be sure, but I think I found a replacement for my Dior Airflash.

OMG everyone is making me crazy to try that foundation LOL! I love my Revlon ColorStay, but I feel that urge to buy and compare.
biggrin.gif

I am trying to be sooo patient to wait for this foundation, because I want to get samples first since I don't have Sephora!! I am definitely getting it when I run out of my other foundation, which is soon! Ahh, I hate waiting!

I've been wanting to try the MUFE HD foundation for a long time! Eventually, I'm going to have to cave in and get it! It sounds wonderful!

Glad you like everything!
smile.gif

Oh well thanks Andi, lol this means I'm off to Sephora tomorrow, I'm already in love with the translucent powder now, im going to have to check out the foundations!!! AND That mascara!

Thanks!

I haven't tried the MUFE but I have used up a tube of Chanel Inimitable some time ago, and I did love it. It really was amazing. The only reason I didn't repurchase is because of the price, and well it made my lashes a little stiff, but they looked so nice I could live with that lol. Glad you love it
smile.gif

Oh now I really gotta get the MUFE HD foundation and powder, everybody is raving about it!!

I'm gald u found your HGs Andi!!

I've been debating getting the HD foundation, but I hadn't really paid much attention to this mascara until now. I'm glad you found two things that work well for you, Andi! Can't wait to see pics of the mascara!

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo love the HD foundation too, it is ser the best liquid foundation I have tried. I really want to get the powder too now.

Latest posts

Back