Makeup Forever & Sexy Hair Makeover at Sephora Paris!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was in Paris, walked into Sephora on Champs-Èlysées and asked the MUFE MA for a color match for their HD foundation....and what I got was pretty much a full makeover with MUFE products (minus lipcolor). I don´t remember the names of the e/s colors (they were loose powders in lilac and purple tones) but here´s what I remember

foundation: high definition liquid

powder: high definition loose (applied with their super soft kabuki brush)

contour: bronzer

blush: #20 (the most pigmented blush I ever saw, so I bought it)

BEFORE (my makup from the day, hair straightening in process)

IMG_0075.jpg

AFTER:

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

I have to add: they also straightened my hair at Sephora! As soon as I walked in this lady from SexyHair Concepts came up to me and asked if I´d like my hair straightened. She used the Straight Sexy Hair Anti-Frizz Spray on me, and straightened my hair with a Sephora brand flatiron.

So I walked in looking kinda blah, and walked out feeling very glam. Gotta love Sephora experiences like this!
lovelovee.gif

That was a very nice makeover Andi, your hair looks gorgeous, love it too
smile.gif

You looked really great before too, Anders! I like that jacket you're wearing.

That's a nice ass Sephora because the ones I've been too pretend to look busy and not want to bother with customers, lol.

Oh wow! You look fabulous Andi, they did a great job
smile.gif
(you always look good though!) I really like your hair colour, that is a perfect blonde!

wow andi! I didn't know europe had sephoras! we don't have any here, I guess we're the only ones!

When I'm over there I really want to try this MUFE stuff! everyone says its good!

eta, you look gorgeous!

You are gorgeous lady! That is so cool that at Sephora they were straightening hair. Did you end up getting any of the products tried on you? Did you like the MUFE foundation? Well, I must say you look gorgeous before and after...

You look amazing! I just ordered the HD Foundation and Finishing Powder yesterday, I can't wait to see if it works that well on me!

Originally Posted by RoxRae /img/forum/go_quote.gif You are gorgeous lady! That is so cool that at Sephora they were straightening hair. Did you end up getting any of the products tried on you? Did you like the MUFE foundation? Well, I must say you look gorgeous before and after... thank you. I did buy the StraightSexyHair anti-frizz spray (I use it before blowdrying and my hair looks very shiny and it´s easier to blow dry it straight...and it doesn´t get greasy looking like some serums do on my hair since it´s quite fine) and the MUFE foundation+blush she used on me

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow andi! I didn't know europe had sephoras! we don't have any here, I guess we're the only ones!
When I'm over there I really want to try this MUFE stuff! everyone says its good!

eta, you look gorgeous!

sadly not all European countries have Sephoras. Austria doesn´t, but I guess we´re a too small country. There are Sephoras in Italy, France, Poland, etcBut we do have our own MUFE store here so thank god I can get more stuff when I run out

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh wow! You look fabulous Andi, they did a great job
smile.gif
(you always look good though!) I really like your hair colour, that is a perfect blonde! the crazy thing is that it never looks this good unless it´s perfectly straightened! My hair usually lacks shine, and it´s a bit frizzy so the color never shows up as nicely as it does in these pics

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif You looked really great before too, Anders! I like that jacket you're wearing.That's a nice ass Sephora because the ones I've been too pretend to look busy and not want to bother with customers, lol.

I wished I could have stayed in there longer, but I didn´t really have any money to spend anyway.Oh and the jacket is from Sarah Jessica Parker´s Bitten clothing line...$10!!! I love it so much.

thanks for the info Andi!

w00t! when I am in europe I am checking sephora out. I'm a Sephora virgin!

at least you can travel to the border to shop....

the nearest sephora would be about a day's plane journey... LOL

Andi u always look fabulous...no matter what u wear...u just reek of sensual and just beauty...ok gonna sound stalkerish now lol...but u have a lovely face that u could just look at....the camera loves ya!!

loving that jacket also.....omg i just re read wat i wrote...soooo sorry if it came of wierd :S

You look beautiful, doll! Man, I'd love to get a hair makeover...

Back