Need to decide which brown

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im going to have my hair dyed this week but I cant decide which to go for, my hair at the min is brown and blonde and has been for ages

I want something different. Please help!

the two colors I like are

Cheryl Cole;s chocolatey brown

08814_175419_X_FACTOR_CHERYL_COLE_LR_02.JPG

Or actress Kara Tointon's Light brown/higlighted color

kara-tointon-1b.jpg

Could you post a picture of yourself so we can see what would suit your coloring best? I'm not a great color advisor( I thought I look good as a blonde, but everyone here says red is better on me), but a picture you would help a lot in giving some help.

I like the first picture(having not seen yours to compare). I am just not a fan of brown with blondish highlights.

To be honest, the second doesn't really look like a brunette. I like the first one.

i think you should go with the first pic, a darker brown.

whenever i've gone darker over bleached hair, it ALWAYS fades a good bit after just a couple of weeks....i think if you do the second pic, then in a short time you'll just be back where you started.

besides, it's fall and time to go darker and richer. if you dont like the brown then you can always go back and have the highlights like the second pic added in

best wishes!

Back