Blush help?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good blush that is affordable?

I'm thinking of Avon or Mary Kay...

But if you have others, feel free to recommend!

You can try Milani or Wet n' Wild. They are very affordable and good too!
smile.gif

Wet n' Wild blushes are great! So shimmery and pigmented, and I got mine for £2 ($4 ish)

Yeah, Milani or Wet N' Wild . . . or ELF blush in glow because that's what I use and I love it, haha.

blushes from the body shop are very nice and natural looking. The colors are limited though.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif L'Oréal True Match
dito.gif
Also, Revlon is great too!

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Milani for me or Black Radiance I keep eying the Black Radiance stuff, but haven't tried it yet. The colors are so pretty!

I love the Wet and Wild blushes, too. The cream highlighter/blushes are really awesome...especially for two bucks a pop. I also like the Neutrogena blushes; they have a good range of natural to bright colors and the pigmentation is really good.

I really like Covergirl blushes, though I can't say the same about the rest of their stuff. I also like the Jane blushes I've tried. Luminous is the only Milani blush I've tried, but I love it.

Jane blushes are really nice, especially in "earth sheer" - it's similar to NARS orgasm but gives a nice glowy sheen instead of glitters.

my favorite blushes are avon.

the satin deluxe duo thats on sale right now is pretty nice.

NXY cream blushes are pretty good. Everday Minerals are cheap and fantastic, if you don't mind buying them online (the swatches are pretty true to life colour-wise).

Latest posts

Back