Christian Audigier for Ed Hardy: Perfume With Attitude

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
edhardy-fragranceset.jpg

Introducing the vintage tattoo-inspired fragrance sensation, Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier. A color explosion of fruits opens the scent including tropical mango, wild strawberry and ruby red grapefruit. Vintage floralcy with a rock 'n' roll edge brings a dark sexiness including black freesia. This contrast of floralcy merges into a background of hot skin musk and warm soulful amber. It is a delicious and very addictive fragrance statement.

Set includes Eau de Parfum Spray (3.4 oz.), Shimmering Body Lotion (3 oz.), Deluxe Mini Eau de Parfum Spray (0.25 oz.) and an Ed Hardy key chain with an original Ed Hardy tattoo design.

Source

I want to try this so bad! I almost bought my husband the men's version for Christmas but got him the new Dolce&Gabana instead.

is this different from the other fragrance he's got out? I've seen a pink and a black one, but we don't have sets in Oz yet.

I really love the smell of the ed hardy perfume, but I'm not big on the packaging - I love it, but it doesn't really suit the perfume itself IMO.

Also, it's a look that I like to do occassionally, but overall my style is not 'Ed Hardy' on a day to day basis. Does that make sense?

Back