Makeup artist competition Blush coming to Lifetime

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In its increasingly apparent bid to become the next Bravo, which includes its acquisition of Project Runway, Lifetime has ordered a competition between makeup artists.

Blush: The Search for America’s Greatest Makeup Artist “will follow eight aspiring makeup mavens as they compete for the grand prize of a one-year contract as a professional makeup artist with Max Factor, $100,000 in cash and a shot at doing the makeup for a major glossy magazine cover shoot,†according to Variety. The show will have a host, three judges, and a mentor. In other words, it’s pretty much Runway with makeup artists.

The new show debuts sometime in November, and Variety describes it as “a potential companion†to Project Runway 6, which is scheduled to debut that same month.

reality blurred + Makeup artist competition Blush coming to Lifetime

Oh wow!!! My wish has finally come true!!!! For a while now I have been saying that they have all these other shows to find the next fashion designer, model and hair stylist...but what about your makeup?? And now it is finally here!!! I hope it becomes a big hit.

How freaking cool, im gonna be glued to the tv watching this, well, computer lol!

ooo u so have to let me know when this airs!!! ill be dl it straight away!!!!

Finally they have brought something like this out!!!!

and get to actually see it at work is soooo exciting!!!!

Please set a reminder when it airs!!! lol

you had me at "blush" ... hahaha

Gosh, I hope Lifetime doesn't blow this by having the background music produced by John Tesh or something and having Valerie Bertonelli be the host ( you know, since she is the queen of Lifetime)... I hope they choose someone fabulous... like RuPaul.

My dream- A makeup show hosted by the most fabulous drag queen in the world.. couldn't you just DIE???

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG! Only ONE more day! I can barely wait...I just hope it lives up to my expectations!

I wonder if they are going to be using nothing but max factor products? Probably...

I can't wait to see it! I hope this show is good and becomes a success like Top Model and Project Runway. If they make it to a season 3 I might sign up!

Originally Posted by adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif what time tonight does it come on? 10
So......what did you guys think??

To be honest I was a little less than impressed. But I won't talk bad about them too much it's their first season and first show. But Maxi.....can't stand him already

LOVE the show, its so exciting...maxi can bite it, what a diva...but im looking forward to seeing the up coming challenges!

nolan is my fave so far...lets see if that changes throughout

I was definately hoping for some more dramatic looks but they might step it up in the next few episodes. There were some pretty fierce looks in the previews so at least we can look foward to those.

Maxi is definately going to be everyone's favorite character to hate.

Dude I always knew they were gona come out with a show like this
frown.gif
I so want to be on it how do i go about doing that????ANYBODY? I have to do this this is Makeup lol I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back