New: Contour and Blush Pallete at Coastal Scents

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
Our Contour Palette is packaged in a matte black case holding 6 large pans for contouring, shading, blush and concealing. The powders are all matte (you do not want to use shimmer or pearl powders when contouring). Contouring is the art of altering your facial structure; appearance; making it more symmetrical. You will see this being done by all Industry Professionals.

http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm/product/1664_122/contour--blush-palette.cfm

Source

I really like this set, but I worry about my skin breaking out. Eyeshadows are one thing, but this would be on acne prone parts of my face.

yeah i saw this online too and am kind of interested in buying it but i am scared i will break out too..

Originally Posted by Sarah Afshar /img/forum/go_quote.gif That is an incredibly great deal. It is something I would order. I love MAC's shade and sculpt, but it is discontinued and sometimes hard to find. I think I will get this.
You ladies in regards to breakouts, etc, you want to apply a primer before applying this to your face, as you won't break out. The primer works as a protective shield based, believe it or not. One of the reasons why primers were invented.

I thought about doing that.

i noticed this to ..but i have some things from MUT on the way....so no need to buy as yet....looks great tho!!

Originally Posted by mynameisanna /img/forum/go_quote.gif im thinking of buying this one as well. has anyone tried it out?? I had it in my cart until yesterday when I placed my order for some brushes. I have more blushes (expensive and cheap) than I can probably wear in my lifetime but I still buy more. I'm a sucker for blush. I took it out after reading some of the reviews there and on MUA.
If you buy it let us know how it works for you.

Edit: ...oops just saw the pic. I was speaking about the blush pallet. It looks like it might be from the same company.

hm, I don't see why one would especially breakout unless you have sensitive skin to any other makeup products. Do you usually break out from using other face products as well? I would think this is ok because there's no shimmer so that's less ingredients/irratants, it's prob the mostly the same ingredients as what high end stuff has, and coastal scents make mineral makeup so this regular stuff shouldn't be too bad on the skin.

I personally have been eyeing this product for a long time but I know I will enver get it, it's a great deal but I don't really contour, I just want it for the sake of having a face pallette. lol

Originally Posted by GeeCee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Edit: ...oops just saw the pic. I was speaking about the blush pallet. It looks like it might be from the same company.

heh i thought you might've made a mistake cus the contour and blush palette has been out of stock for some time now. ive been waiting for coastal scents to get it back in their website to buy it

I saw this on the website to and im officially in love with it.im kinda new to contouring so im gonna give it a try.

i'd love to see some sort of tutorial on contouring? i've never tried it before.

Latest posts

Back