OMG! they discontinued it

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I used to use the Loreal Pure Zone Astringent and they discontinued it!!! What am I gonna do!?! My skin is going to crap. I've looked around and every place says out of stock. I tried the Biore astringent but it doesn't work as well. Does anyone know of a comprable astringent? Or another astringent that works?

ACV
smile.gif
I use it as a toner and my skin is amazing! Other than that I'd recommend a non-alcoholic toner because it dries and irritates the skin. Good luck!

I second that advice, non alcoholic toner, alcohol is irritating. I know lavender is used on oily skins, maybe you could try lavender floral water ?

No way they discontinued it
frown.gif
I loved that stuff too -sigh-

I guess i'll make my own or just buy an organic one next time.

Why don't you email L'oreal and see if they can recommend a replacement?

They still sell that at stores here. I feel your pain though cuz Neutrogena DC'd my beloved Blackhead Eliminating Astringent, I am now using their Oil Free Acne Stress Control Astringent and I like it very much.

Maybe its still available on e-bay?

They doscontinues sky high curves by maybelline in holland but If I have to believe e-bay its still available in the UK

So if you cant find a good replacer and you love the stuff, try e-bay

Ebay is a good idea.. For a while.. I stocked up on eye liner when Maybelline discontinued their Eye Experss...

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif Johnnie & Angela- What's ACV? Apple Cider Vinegar

Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) But make sure you dilute it 8:1 with water.

Or you can use Rose Water. My mom has been doing that for the longest while.

Latest posts

Back