Secret Santa 2008 Wishlists

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This thread is for those participating in the Secret Santa 2008 to post their wishlist.

We ask that this thread is to be used for wishlists only, if you wish to participate, you need to read this thread first then if you recieve confirmation, come back to this thread and post your wishlist.

** YOU MUST RECIEVE YOUR PM CONFIRMATION BEFORE POSTING YOUR WISHLIST **

Wishlist submissions need to be posted before Novemeber 10th as your gift should be sent out no later than November 30th.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact either myself (Bec688) or Rosie (Pinksugar)

Wishlist questionnaire:

List five product or brands that you would like to receive. Remember, it does not have to be make-up related. We have a set US$25 price limit, however, if you wish, you can go over this. All Items must be brand new and in good condition.

Are you willing to ship internationally?

** Remember, your secret santa may be from overseas or interestate, so they may have access to different stores than those near you. You might want to choose items from several places to make it easier for them to shop!**

Have fun girls!

[yay, me first poster]

Wishlist questionnaire:

List five product or brands that you would like to receive. Remember, it does not have to be make-up related. We have a set US$25 price limit, however, if you wish, you can go over this. All Items must be brand new and in good condition.

1.I love eyeshadows, especially turquoise, if i could get MAC Surreal, or any other turquoise eyeshadow for that matter...

2.Lush sounds like a great brand, i'd love to try something from them.

3.I'd really love to try some Philosophy products, especially the bath/shower stuff.

4.I'm lemming for a Burt's Bees lipbalm.

5.Surprise me !

Are you willing to ship internationally? Of course !!

Wishlist questionnaire:

1. Stila All Over Shimmer liquid luminizer

2. MAC- Fun Shine Slimshine (or similar color of any brand)

3. MAC- Satin Taupe Eyeshadow (or similar color of any brand) or Any gold eyeshadow like MAC Goldmine

4. Caramel Chocolate!

5.Something cool from your state/country.

Are you willing to ship internationally? Yep!

1. Any MAC pigment or an assortment of pigment samples

2. Any green or purple MAC Fluidline

3. Either Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner set (VIP or Velvet Rope)

4. Kryolan UV/Day Glo Aquacolor Palette

5. Kryolan Fixing Spray and/or Cake Eye Liner Sealer

Are you willing to ship internationally? Absolutely!

1. Stila #5 short-handled brush (mine got stolen from my luggage!)

2. Any MAC that you think would look good on me. (reddish blonde, medium-light skin, green eyes)

3. Chocolate!

4. Something cool from your city/country

5. Surprise me! I'm open to anything.
smile.gif

Are you willing to ship internationally? Definitely!

Wishlist questionnaire:

1. clear mascara (it can be from any brand i dont care even e.l.f Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara )or a nice bronzer

2. bonne bell lip lites in Strawberry Parfait or angle food cake (or any gloss with wand that have a taste)

3.body cream with shimmers

4. cute top in size s

5.candys

Are you willing to ship internationally? Yes

1. Anything Mac! I have one eyeshadow I bought on here and I LOVE it.
wink.gif
P.S. Love the helium color!

2. UDPP (dying to try this)

3. Haven't tried Stila either, man I am so behind!!! hehe

4.too faced

5. Nars blush

Are you willing to ship internationally? Sure

Thanks soooo much santa!!!

eusa_pray.gif
eusa_pray.gif

Wishlist questionnaire:

1. Sephori by OPI nail polish. try me on pink/lilac shades!

2. MAC dazzle lash mascara (black)

3. Korres Pomegranate wipes or MAC wipes

4. Try me on any Korres beauty to go sets!

5. Anything Hello Kitty!

Are you willing to ship internationally? Yep!

Wishlist questionnaire:

1. Mac lipgloss/or lipstick (in nude or pinkish shades like Underage, Prrr, or Fresh brew. I already have Angel and Myth. Oh sorry if this sounds too bossy)

2.Anything from your town/country

3.Surprise me

4.Philosophy stuff other than Amazing Grace

5. Too Faced stuff

Are you willing to ship internationally? Yes!

Wishlist questionnaire:

1. NYX e/s trios - never tried them and want to badly!

2. DiorShow Mascara in Plum or Brown

3. Any yummy scented Philosophy Shower Gels

4. Chocolate!

5. A long scarf - preferably neutral colors (I have black and brown coats)

Wishlist questionnaire:

1. an illuminizer...weather it be cream or powder

2. MAC Pigment samples....those on my wish list...UPDATED

3. Funky false lashes with Duo adhesive (cant seem to find anything good here lol)

4. lip gloss pallet

5. Surprise me....

Are you willing to ship internationally? Yeppers!!

1. MAC or Urban Decay shadows

2. Any type of bath or body stuff: gels, lotions, fizzies, oils, bubbles.. I like it all

3. Headbands!

4. A really cheesy "modern gal" book, it's my cold weather guilty pleasure.

5. I am really open to whatever you give me...I am all about it!

of course!

1. Lipgloss or lipstick of natural colors of some good brand =)

2. Nice earrings..I prefer bigger ones.

3. Black eyeliner

4. Something for the ends of dry hair

5. Surprise me!

Are you willing to ship internationally? Definitely!

1. Any MAC eyeshadows or pigment samples

2. An eyeshadow crease brush

3. Something you use that you can't live without

4. Faux lashes

5. Something fun and cute and small and girlie

Willing to ship internationally: most def

1. NYX Cosmetics Candy Glitter Liners. I'd like any of these as they are all so pretty! They may be hard to find in stores, but they are available here or here or you could talk to Nick007 about purchasing from her.

2. NYX Single Eye Shadows. I'll take any of these as well. For purchasing info, see 1.

3. MAC "Crystal Avalanche" Eye Shadow.

4. MAC "Satin Taupe" Eye Shadow.

5. Any Make Up For Ever (MUFE) Eye Shadow, Shimmer & Glitter, or Shimmer/Glitter. Basically any MUFE eye product.
smile.gif

That was hard coming up with stuff! lol!

Yeppers.
smile.gif

My Wishlist:

1. Sonia Kashuk pink powder brush (breast cancer awareness one)

2. Aquolina Pink Sugar fragrance (samples or full-size)

3. any Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals lip gloss, any size

4. MAC mineralized blush (any medium-light color)

5. A pretty silky scarf (I have none)

Also I collect things with stars.

Willing to ship overseas

Have loved this swap the past 2 years and am so excited it's a go again this year!

Wishlist questionnaire:

1. The Body Shop - Coconut Shower Cream (any size) or any brand of coconut scented products such as body butters, body wash, bubble bath etc.

2. Benefit Eye Bright (Pencil)

3. MAC- Some suggestions of colors I like...Stilife (Paint) or Pink Freeze (eyeshadow) or surprise me! If it helps these are the eyeshadows I already own.. Nocturnelle, Steamy, Dazzle Light, Goldbit. I have green eyes.

4. Anything from Sephora ( There isn't a Sephora where I live)

5. Surprise me!

If it helps I have medium-dark brown hair, medium complexion (neutral tones), green eyes.

I live in a smaller Canadian city and don't have access to the majority of makeup brands that are at Sephora. There isn't a Sephora in my city. If it helps I will list the major brands/stores that I have access to in my city. I wouldn't want to dissapoint my secret santa, the person I buy for, by not having certain brands that they may want/like. Here they are..

MAC (no pro store), Clinique, Elizabeth Arden, Estee Lauder,Lancome, Almay,CoverGirl, Lancome, CoverGirl, L'oreal, Revlon, Rimmel, Gosh, Maybelline, Wet n'Wild, The Body Shop, Fruits n' Passions. All kinds of body care products in major drugstores here.

Canadian brands of makeup/accessories: Quo, Annabelle, Lise Watier, Marcelle

Wishlist questionnaire:

1. Cute T Shirts (Size M because my boobs are big =[) or Scarves

2. Some mu other then MAC. I just have too much mac and need to broaden my horizons.

3. Something with Cupcakes on it...

4. LUSH! I have access to one, but its super far

5. Gift Cards are always nice.

Yes I am willing to ship internationally!

1. Any MAC eyeshadows in purple, green, or a neutral color. (Except Nylon).

2. Any MAC Lustreglass (Except Love Nectar and Pinkarat).

3. Any Gosh eyeshadow single or duet (especially Coffee/Cream or Silver/Grey in the duets).

4. Eyeshadow from any international brands that aren't available in the USA. (Especially Gosh & ArtDeco...or any other brand that you think is absolutely fabulous and a must try).

5. Surprise me!!

Wishlist questionnaire:

1. MAC eyeshadow

2.UDPP

3.some cool funky accessories

4.scarves!!

5.Surprise me =)

Of course!!

Latest posts

Back