*NEW Tarte Vanity Limited Edition Palette (huge palette)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
P223604_hero.jpg

Sephora description: This set features 16 brand-new eyeshadows, 16 brand-new lipglosses, a deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara, a deluxe Mineral Powder Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess, a deluxe luminizer, four powder blushes, and deluxe eyeshadow and eyelining brushes.

Sephora: Tarte The Vanity Limited Edition Palette ($494 Value): Combination Sets

$52

Would you get it? I am not sure about myself. I just rather get the e/s palette only. My experience with the Sephora fever palette left me hesitant towards lip palettes and face palettes because most colors for the lip and the face don't work for both undertones. Also the "lip glosses" in my fever palette are not lip glosses, they are more harder than the hardest lipsticks. So I am not sure if I can trust lip and face palettes.

That is really pretty and what a great deal at $52! I really like Tarte... Im hoping I will get to check this out in person.

It looks kind of blah. Neither the packaging nor the product itself is exciting.

The shadows in this palette are gorgeous. Much better than in the picture. It's also cool because you get a deluxe size park ave. princess bronzer in it. I have the full-size, and it looks the same to me. The only thing I'm not a fan of (although they're very pretty) are the glosses. I just hate glosses in a palette.

I guess Im in the minority here... I love glosses in a palette lol. I have Urban Decays lip gloss palette and it comes in handy almost everyday.

Latest posts

Back