Laura Mercier Smokey Eye Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
C18542_hero.jpg

Transition your eyes from drab to fab with the help of these essential tools made especially to create a truly seductive smoky eye. Blend eye color with exact precision using the creamy texture of the Black Ebony Eye Liner, then plump up those lashes with a pair of Faux Lashes for a fun, flirty addition.
p.gif

P212136_sm.jpg
p.gif
1. Eye Colour in Coffee Ground, Pewter, and Black Plum $20

Formulated with French cashmere talc to provide a silky, luxurious feel, Eye Color glides on evenly and smoothly and can be layered for a more intense look.

p.gif
P212137_sm.jpg
p.gif
2. Eye Liner in Black Ebony $20

This cake eyeliner defines the eyes without smudging. Apply with a damp eyeliner brush (except Caviar) to create a range of looks.

p.gif
P130246_sm.jpg
p.gif
3. Smoky Eyeliner Brush $29

This precisely cut, synthetic brush can be used wet or dry. The contoured, cone-shaped brush has a specifically designed tip created for perfecting a smoky eye.

p.gif
P109961_sm.jpg
p.gif
icon_onlineOnly.gif

Smudge Brush $24

Created for adding depth close to the lash line and in the corner of the eye, this long handled brush has short bristles that form a rounded tip, made from a natural mix of pony and blue squirrel hair.

p.gif
P109922_sm.jpg
p.gif
5. Waterproof Mascara in Black $20

Intense color that lengthens and thickens lashes with a waterproof formula that's flake and smudge resistant.

p.gif
P204400_sm.jpg
p.gif
6. Faux Lashes in Full $18

Laura Mercier Faux Eyelashes are designed to create various effects and to naturally accentuate different eye shapes. The lashes come in three different styles to emphasize and create illusions for gorgeous fluttering eyes.

Source

Smokey eye collections/palettes always interest me, even though most of them consist of stuff that basically looks exactly the same
biggrin.gif
. I don't think I'd pay $18 for a set of ordinary looking falsies though.

EEEhh...nohting catches my eye, same old colors...and those falsies are nice..but i've seen similar MAC one's for $7.

Latest posts

Back