Dare To Be - Jem! (October 28th - November 10th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, all!

Time for our next challenge!

Our new challenge is Dare To Be - Jem!

Chosen by Beautyfocus, winner of Dare To Be - Rocky Horror Picture Show!

Here's a video on how to get Jem's truly outrageous look:

Click Here To Watch Video

And some inspiration pics (feel free to add your own):

britta_phillips_jem.jpg

o_jem.jpg

jem%20-%20truly%20outrageous.jpg

493_jem_c.jpg

jem.gif

For those who would like to enter, please note:

The rules have changed. Entries must be specifically created for this challenge. Recycled images are no longer allowed.

Please review the rest of the rules here.

As before, no photoshopping is allowed. This includes the lightening and darkening of images. Only cropping and resizing images is allowed.

Have fun and enjoy the contest!
For those whose entries include more than one pic: Please indicate in your post with the images which one you would like for voting. Otherwise, the first image will be chosen automatically.

g.gif
hb.gif

JEM is most most most most favorite cartoon of all time! I owned the doll, and her cassette... I loved the villains- the misfits... you should expand so that you could enter to be any of Jem and the Holograms or members of the Misfits!!!! let me shut up now on that...

I know both the opening and closing songs by heart!

because I'm truly truly truly outrageous!!!!

haha, WOW! that's 80s awesome!

I don't think I'd have the products for this one, but I can't wait to see some entries!

hmm interesting!!!

ill see if i can do anything for this one....

Out of curiosity......just wondering is this only limited to Jem or can we do another character from the show???

Ah, I remember Jem. I don't know if I will do this one, but can't wait to see the entries!

I love this! You know, I never watched Jem growing up though. Weird.

Can we do other characters from the show? Or just Jem?

"Glamour and glitter, fashion and fame!...." i Love JEM! I had the dolls and the cassette too! I was obsessed with them! lol I wanted to be a Misfit! lol

This should be awesome!!! I'm going to try and enter something!!!

Might see what kind of halloween clearance items I can find before I try this one. And I used to listen to a band called Ultra Baby Fat, the girl who did the voice of Jem was in that band. I think someone else was the singing voice of Jem, but not sure. Now I feel like trying to find the baby fat cd so I can put it on my ipod.

Quote:
Can we do other characters from the show? Or just Jem? Quote:
Out of curiosity......just wondering is this only limited to Jem or can we do another character from the show??? Quote:
...you should expand so that you could enter to be any of Jem and the Holograms or members of the Misfits!!!! let me shut up now on that... That's up to Beautyfocus (Maya).
smile.gif
I'll pm her and ask...

I love Jem... I so want to do this... I'm going to wait and see if we can do other chars though first but then I'm all over it.

Back