October/November Check In!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How did we do for OCT?

how are we heading for NOV?

for me...

I did REALLY badly. BUT, I got a head start on christmas presents, and I've got a good budget behind me so it's a matter of working at it
smile.gif

This time of year is always expensive, I am thinking of putting $20 or so aside every month next year for christmas gifts. This year I've already bought some, and remaining gift buying will be divided into two months to spread the cost a bit.

What about you guys?

Well as far as my make-up no buy im doing pretty badly and im hoping to try another tactic. lol

As far as buying presents im sure i will do a last minute thing as usual. lol

i did my xmas pressies for daughter 8 months ago and i gave them to her already as we did a huge clean out and most of her toys along with it.....but she still has alot more to come but that will be right before or after xmas...depending on when they deliver....but as for me hmmmm i have prob spend over 4 grand in the past 2 months on makeup...and it certainly doesnt show!!! argh...

I had a big haul at the beginning of October during MAC Basic Training but I had been planning and saving for it and most of what I purchased was needed for work. I'm also (finally!) setting up my vanity and I'm buying a good bit of stuff for organization purposes but I've been saving for this for a while and thanks to some crafty deals I got I'm still way under budget.
smile.gif

Since then, I've done pretty well...I've seen tons of fall/winter clothes and shoes that I've wanted but I've refrained. I even skipped over Halloween this year...I didn't purchase a costume, shoes, accessories or anything! I did purchase a few special effects makeup products and some funky lashes but I waited until this week and got them on clearance.

Well, I'm literally screwed this year
frown.gif
but hopefully it'll turn out okay. All that matters to me is that my son get his gifts. I'm not all about Christmas anyways lol.

October was boring, I've not had a job in forever, been drawing unemployment untill I found a new job. I just sat around all day with the puppies and making resumes and stuff, cooked dinner like every night, did a lot of crafting, and went thrift shopping on saturdays.

November's lookin pretty good. I gots me a new job as a substitute teacher, Jerry got a new job as well and is going to school and doing well. I can not wait for thanksgiving, I love it. I'm not cooking this year, we're going to my parents, and then to Jerry's grandparent's. I'll probably just make some kind of dessert to bring. I think for Christmas this year, I'm going to knit a lot of my presents, and give magazine subscriptions. I don't have the money or the energy to go all out like I usually do, it makes me sad because I love christmas shopping, but oh well hopefully there will be plenty more Christmas's to come.

Wasnt this just posted by Aprill??

this Novemvber is giona be the best! planning for xmas and gonna loose a few pounds

I just stopped myself from buying Benefits Primpcess just to get a free Moonbeam, I got to the page where you put your CC info. Thank god my card info wasnt saved. ahh lol

Back