How to stay awake

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There are classes that are just boring, some others are interesting but when you're up since 6AM, your body says stop. So i was sleepy, my eyes wanted to close themselves, and i needed something to wake me up. Usually i have some stuff in my bag, i was of course out of them that day. Instead, i found this works fine :

7.3_product.jpg

I don't know if it's because of the levomenthol or the camphor, but not only does it work against nasal congestion, it also wakes you up with that fresh effect.

I'm quite happy because i never used that inhaler before, my favorite one is called hiverstick (hiver is french for winter) and it's only based on respiratory essential oils.

Of course, if you're not carrying a cold like i do, it won't be of much use to you, half a tablet of vitamin C or some quick sugars work just as well, but i like finding a double use for my products.

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's interesting! I like finding double uses for products too lol
dito.gif

Actually, as soon as I read the title to this thread the first that popped to my mind was mints lol. I've heard that when you're really sleepy and trying to stay away, try sucking on a very strong mint like peppermints and it'll help energize you and increase your alertness. Altoids are a really strong good choice.

I guess this works the same which is really cool. I never would've thought of this. Thanks for the tip
smile.gif

That's what I need, Aude!! In the evenings I tend to drift off when I'm watching TV... And my wife always whacks me.. Or turns off the TV!! Massive amounts of caffine never have effected me... But this might just work!! Neat!! Thanks!

Lol, glad to help !! My parents often do that, they pass out at 9 PM, and they only wake up to yell "Aude !! Can you prepare the herbal infusions ?"
eusa_snooty.gif
And i somehow have to watch the tv movie while i'm working on my computer so i can tell them the story
lol.gif

Lately, in the morning I've been boosting myself with 10oz. of Naked Green Machine Super Food, which is a mix of all things green, including kiwis, apples, spirolina, broccoli, spinach, algae... if it's green and a plant, it's probably in this bad boy.

It's amazing how it doesn't taste nasty... it tastes like kiwis and apples.

It's been working though... and I haven't been getting the midday caffeine low i normally get with coffee.

Mornings are rough, and I am glad you found something to work for you!

I would definitely want to suggest you to do YOGA in the morning for atleast 30 mins it keep you fresh & active all the day try it you will rockin
thrashi.gif

Back