False eyelashes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I dont really post mainly browse so wasnt sure if this was the right section.

Im going out for hallooween on friday as a kinky cat. I have quite short lashes and was looking at some false ones. I use them quite alot and can only find normalish ones.

Id love some of thr really long ones with the diamontees on, rather not buy online as I have left it extreamly late. Where can I find some like this?

Also love some ideas on what I could do with my makeup for it.

Thankyou x

You can find tons of lashes at Walmart (especially bc of the halloween) and Sally's Beauty Supplies. I think Sally's has the diamond ones all year long.

right now target and walmart have a lot. seeing that it is halloween, they sell alot of eyelashes. you can also try a beauty supply store or a halloween store

I saw some really cute ones at Walmart in the Halloween supplies. You can also find some over at the makeup all year.

Us in the UK don't have Walmart or CVS or anything
frown.gif
I'd try Superdrug or Claires Accessories, they usually have a wide-ish range of false lashes.

Any drugstore should have a good range available now.
smile.gif
Also, if there are any Halloween shops over there, they would most likely have some, too.

Target and Sally's have lashes by me.

Definitely check out the halloween/costume shops. Even lingerie stores sell them..

Like Laura said Superdrug and Claire's Accesories are probably your best bet.

Also, do you have a Danglers shop near you? 'Cos they usually have quite fancy false lashes and for cheap too
smile.gif

I just picked up several jewel tipped lashes at Walgreen's for 2.69 and stopped by Walmart yesterday where they also have a huge selection of lashes from individual ones to the normal strip to freaky outlandish for pretty cheap. Even though it's only a day away if you look there should be several places near you that still have some available.

Good luck!

Thanks everyone and loved the tutorial think im going to go for that one, going to practise tonight just to be sure.

I tried Superdrug today but there wasnt many, went into smiffys the fancy dress shop for something else and found some lovely ones in there. Thanks for the suggestions
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back