I have a major crush on Gwen's makeup!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have the biggest, huuugest crush on Gwen Stefani's makeup. She always looks so incredibly flawless. She's had some questionable hair style and fashion choices in the past but her makeup is always incredible.

What do you think of this look? I like it best paired with pencil skirts, classy heels etc rather than the baggy pants and underwear showing look, but that's just me, LOL

-6351461ac609ba7d1.jpg

gwen_stefani_8.jpg

Gwen_Stefani.jpg
ai_gwens_19abrf.jpg

Anyone have any close ups of her eye makeup? I know exactly how she does this look, and it never looks as flawless on me, but I'd be interested to see closeup photos of her with her eyes shut, or know exact products she uses!

She does have gorgeous makeup.

I agree that it looks better with a pencil skirt kind of outfit rather than a casual outfit.

I also like her better with natural lips (like in the first picture) instead of red.

gwen%20stefani%20beauty%20hero.jpg

I always love her eyes!

I think she just uses a very light shimmery eyeshadow and layers on the eyeliner so that it stands out more. I really loved her eyemakeup here.

Gwen_Stefani_-_4_In_The_Morning_Sin.png

071.jpg

gwen-stefani-4-in-the-morning.jpg

gwen-stefani-4-in-the-morning-400.jpg

I totally agree with you on this one! She always looks flawless and totally glamorous. This look does go better with a classy outfit....

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif She does have gorgeous makeup.I agree that it looks better with a pencil skirt kind of outfit rather than a casual outfit.

I also like her better with natural lips (like in the first picture) instead of red.

Totally agree, IMO she looks way much better with natural lips rather than red, it softens up her facial features. Love the first look definitely.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I agree too! She's always so lovely to look at. She's got flawless skin too and that helps.

The pencil skirt with sexy heels would look great with that style of hair and makeup.

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif Her make-up in the 4 in the Morning video is my favourite. It's so pretty! I know it's my favorite look of hers. I think she looks way better without the red lips although she pulls it off so well.

I agree, Gwen has always a great makeup, although i prefer her with more natural colors on her lips.

agreed! 4 in the morning video is awesome! also love her as a brunette in 'cool'. Honestly she's so adaptable. Who else could look as good with WHITE hair?

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif agreed! 4 in the morning video is awesome! also love her as a brunette in 'cool'. Honestly she's so adaptable. Who else could look as good with WHITE hair? Ooh, yeah, I like her as a brunette too!

I love her look in the 'Cool' video, she can pull off any look really..even the wacky pink style she had in the No Doubt days haha.

16h3hq9.jpg

i luv dat she luks so natural and do not over power her eyes wiv loads of make up. Her luk is definitely my everyday luk by juz wearin eyeliner and mascara.

argh she is just disgustingly gorjus!!!

She always looks great and i absolutly i love her in the last pic on the right from rosie orignal post!!

Her makeup is sooooooo perfect all the time!!!! I love how she rocks the super red lips without looking trashy or way to overdone.

Back