Photo Frame Clock- Love it or Hate it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
2855030db9b0ca62_photo_frame_clock.jpg

Quote:
I'm pretty good with my snap judgments on things, but this I really don't know about. On the one hand, it's a creative way to display photos and read time, but it's a clock . . . with photos in it. The Photo Frame Clock is $40 from Target, and one thing I am certain about is that it would make a great gift. Er, should I make that gag gift? I'm perplexed. What do you think?

Hmm, I think it could be okay with nice photos in it (I don't like the person looking at the center of the clock from different angles lol) but I don't think I'd get one.

I agree on the comment. Price seems maybe a llittle steep too. A nice frame is usually 15-20 for one not too big. A clock is probably the same, but adding them doesn't mean you can add prices. These are hard times!

They should have made those with little digital photo cells... That way the photos could change or rotate or zoom.. But then again it wouldn't be $40..

Hm, i like it BUT..i wouldn't use personal photos on it, more like, i don't know fruit veggies, and i would put it in my kitchen haha, or flower pictures, something different, i don't like the idea of using people pictures to put on it? eek? haha.

Back