Gwen Stefani & Baby Zuma Pictures

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
gwen-lp_e_b531446b815d841fa57ff7ac29559923.jpg

Picture from: gwenstefani.com

While many celebrities sign multi-million dollar magazine deals, Gwen Stefani has chosen a far more low key approach to introducing her new baby to the world, posting a pic of him on her official website.

The new mum, who also has a two-year-old son Kingston, gave birth to her second son, Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale on 21 August.

Now at two months old, Zuma has seen his official debut, on the shoulder of his ultra-glamorous mother, in this stunning portrait, posted on Gwen's website.

She added the following message, 'We wanted to share with you the first photo of Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale. Gwen, Gavin, Kingston and Zuma are all doing well and enjoying being a party of four.'

So sweet!

See more Gwen Stefani pics here

Source: Gwen Stefani releases photo of new baby | Celebrity gossip | Marie Claire

Cute baby but the name is weird. I thought "kingston" was pretty cool but this name doesn't even flow together.

Wow, his eyes are way blue! He doesn't look anything like Kingston, but he's still cute! I wonder if they'll stay blue! Gwen and Gavin both have brown and so does Kingston so that'd be cool to have a bright blue eyed boy!

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Zuma Nesta Rock...sounds like a subdivision in New Mexico lmao!! that's what i thought too
rofl.gif

hmmm. I'm sorry- it's wrong t judge babies...

but, I really think Kingston sucked out all the cuteness and left none for Zuma... maybe that kid will grow into some cuteness...soon.

Eee I thought it was near impossible for two brown eyed parents to have a blue eyed baby? Or maybe it's the other way around..I don't remember, either way, he's a cutie
smile.gif

aww I think he's cute and Gwen looks so soft and pretty in that pic. Daddy's a hottie, what a good looking family! I too, think Kingston is a cooler name than Zuma.

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Zuma Nesta Rock...sounds like a subdivision in New Mexico LOL! I was thinking the same thing! Only Arizona, not New Mexico.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back