Birthday Haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's what I got for my birthday! (well the interesting things lol)

The MOTHER of all my presents. Off my mum and dad.

A freaking TV!
biggrin.gif

My other TV was a portable with a screen that was smaller than my computer screen and had a spoon sticking out of the ariel socket cos the ariel was broken. This ones shiny AND it WORKS!
eek.gif
lol

Picture1393.jpg

A portrait of Marilyn Monroe which is now above my computer desk... (btw it's not wonky it's just how I was leaning when I took the picture)

Picture1396.jpg

The Beauties Factory 120 shadow palette which I ordered off the internet and my aunty paid for. I got a lot of free stuff with it too! I'm gunna post about what I got with it in the beauties factory thread.

Picture1394.jpg

Picture1395.jpg

Picture1400.jpg

A No7 neutrals eye palette...

Picture1397.jpg

A grey cardigan/jacket. It's sooo warm and it has a furry hood lol
tongue.gif

Picture1398.jpg

A set from the Body Shop from my neighbour (very nice of her! I wasn't expecting anything)

Picture1399.jpg

And finally SOCKS lol I always get socks, probably 'cos I'm always moaning about how cold my feet are haha The pair on the right are actually chocolate scented which is totally bizarre.

Picture1401.jpg

I got way more than I expected! The only thing I knew about was my eyeshadow palette 'cos I ordered it myself.

Anyway, thanks for looking!
biggrin.gif

Very nice bday haul! The brushes and piggies look nice, let us know how you like the palette
wink.gif

Yay for your birthday haul!!!! You got some beautiful and great stuff! How nice of your neighbor to give you a gift. Happy Birthday!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Those socks are so cute and funny... and I love it all! Great birthday score!

You got great stuff. I have never seen scented socks, its kinda odd but kinda makes sense, just not chocolate scented. Enjoy!

Thanks guys!

And lol yeah, the socks are still creeping me out. It's just wrong for socks to smell of chocolate
tongue.gif

How cool haha, everything is really nice Katie! im glad you got so many goodies, enjoy them all
biggrin.gif

Back