Zakkerz Temporary Pant Roll-Up Wraps: useful or not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
34573-20_zoom1.jpg

34573-20_zoom2.jpg

Zakkerz Temporary Pant Roll-Up Wraps

Sneakers + work pants = major fashion faux pas. However, a girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do, and walking 22 city blocks and changing subway's in a pair of 4 inch Manolo's is far from fun. Zakkerz, small magnetic strips, allow you to safely cuff your pants so you don't step on heel hemmed garments a thousand times per day. Dolly and the gals from 9 to 5 would have appreciated this trouser saving invention! 4 Zakkerz strips and detailed instructions are included. 1 inch wide & 6.5 inches long

$30.00
Available in Black and Navy Denim
Source

Wouldn't it be easier to just hem the pants instead? haha
wink.gif

I think they're so ugly. They only time I would probably use them would be on a rainy day but don't they have double sided tape for clothing? My mom used to have some when we were younger and it would hold all day. I think you have to iron it and it would peel off when you were done with it.

Nah, I don't think I would get them. I don't wear high heels much anyway, but they're kinda weird looking.....

So the idea is to use these with your sneakers while your walking and then take them off when you change into your heels, right?? I guess that could be useful! If you hem them then you can't just let them back down when you change pants! I could probably come up with something like this on my own!

They're not fashionable, but would deffintely save me buying new jeans all the time! Being so short and all...

I think it's genius!!!

When I worked in San Francisco, i would take the train in, and then have to walk up a hill... I always wore heels at work, but I would wear flats to get there. I ruined so many shoes by stepping in the THOUSAND grates... and I don't want to have to hem a pair of pants that I would never wear with flats!!! I love clean dark rinsed wide cute jeans with heels only...

so ten minutes of looking sort of lame- not that anyone would notice when they are all heading to work as well.

rather that then ruined shoes and ruined pants hem

Good idea, but if my pants are too long, a needle is all i need, or i can always tuck my jeans in my boots.

Back