Boot Sleeves: turn your shoes into "boots"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
They look like leg warmers but they are not
wink.gif

What you do is, you slide them over the top of your shoes..and then you got yourself instant boots, haha.

Hm, makes me wonder..wouldn't the part that goes onto the sole of the shoe get all gross and dirty if you wore them, say during the winter or a rainy day, cause, you never know if its going to rain, or..snow, or you know just with the dust/dirt on the ground. They look cute to me, very cute. I just, dont know if i would even wear them, fearing they would get filthy or rip at the bottom? LOL.
bootsleeves.jpg

BS05-1.jpg

BS01-1.jpg

BS06-1.jpg

BS07-1.jpg

BS10-1.jpg

BS15-1.jpg

Source

What do you guys think? Would you wear/buy them?
biggrin.gif

But they don't turn your shoes into boots. They don't look anything like boots. They look like shoes with leg warmers that fasten round the heel.

I think they sometimes invent these things to annoy me
wink.gif

They look just like leg warmers, with holes in the bottom for your heel.

I personally wouldn't wear them. I can't even really see the point to them...why not just wear boots?

Maybe they'd work somewhere else, but I doubt they'd be good for Canadian falls/winters....

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif But they don't turn your shoes into boots. They don't look anything like boots. They look like shoes with leg warmers that fasten round the heel.
I think they sometimes invent these things to annoy me
wink.gif

LMAO!!i can picture people inventing stuff like this thinking about annoying you Katie, hahaha, so funny
rofl.gif

And yeah they dont even look like boots, more like, heels with socks, leg warmers after all, but boots? ...meh. i don't think so, they would be cuter if they were socks though!

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif LMAO!!i can picture people inventing stuff like this thinking about annoying you Katie, hahaha, so funny

LOL! Pesky inventors
plain.gif
haha!

I think if I saw someone wearing them it'd look like they didn't know how to layer their clothes. I think it looked cute for a second but it just doesn't look right.

The brown and pink ones are cute, but lets face it, they're pretty much just leg warmers
tongue.gif
They don't even look like boots because it doesn't cover the whole of the shoe so you can still see the foot!

I think they're cute! They do look like leg warmers and that'd be the very reason I'd wear them.

Haha I agree Katie, they look more like leg warmers than anything else. I wouldn't wear them, I kinda think of some of them are cute, but again, not me.

I actually think they're pretty cute, definately one of those things I would wear that would annoy the heck out of my boyfriend. I do like leather spats better though...

I don't like them either. Why not just wear boots like K said? I just don't get inventions like this. There is no explanation for why anyone would ever need this product! lol!

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think they sometimes invent these things to annoy me
wink.gif
well put!

I saw a girl wearing them once and absolutely loved them! Whenever I go to town I look around like mad for them, but I still can't find them... oooh, I just thought of a place they might be... but they probably don't sell them now cuz it's almost Summer over here...

I think they're cute! I'd wear some of them! I really like the last ones and the pink ones!

ooo i love them...and the would come in handy with going out and u want to wear u fav shoes but its just that too bit cold to wear them!!

Def not boots...more like extra attachments to make u warmer lol...

but i love them

Back