Coat, gloves, and a bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
I have been searching for a pea coat that suits me since last year. I need one slightly fitted, otherwise it adds bulk on me. I found this one for $65 at Ross. I love it! I got the charcoal color.

L11258937.jpg

I also got these gloves for $12.99 at TJ Maxx. I have gloves, but none that are snow worthy. So now I can play in the snow with the kids. Of course now that I am prepared, we'll get no snow.
biggrin.gif

erez

And lastly I found this bag for my niece at a thrift store for $8. It's tooled leather. She loves these kinds of bags. It's funny that I saw this today, because on Sunday we were shopping and we spotted a woman with a tooled leather bag, but it had a butterfly. My niece went nuts over it and asked the woman where she found it, and she said Goodwill LOL! When my niece came back over where we were she said "She said she got it at Goodwill. Figures! I'll never find one." So now she'll have one. I love the shape. Very classic. I actually kinda want it for myself.
biggrin.gif
I am going to clean and condition it, and under the tree it will go.

img4958ne0.jpg

ooo wat great items...and i actually like that bag...wierd for me lol...but it is a very classic look...im sure it will be nice once its cleaned!!

I love the coat also!!

what a cute bag! and I LOVE that coat. That is exactly what I'd like for next year. And $65 is a steal. Hmm. Should I ask someone to CP it?

I hate that it will probably cost me more in postage than for the item, LOL

I wish I could find a cute coat like that. It's so hard to find one that doesn't add bulk. Enjoy your goodies
smile.gif

I love the coat! That is a very classic style. I love the purse too. Great haul!

what cute coat and gloves, how thoughtful of you to seek that bag out for your neice
smile.gif

Back