How long can this last?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh god I have been dreaming of $1.99! Last fill up was $2.39, and yep they have been dropping.

I wont be happy until i see .99

i was in Saudi Arabia a long time ago and it worked out to like .25 gallon (cheaper than bottled water)

woah woah... if my calculations are correct, 1 litre is approximately 0.264 of a gallon...

So, here where I live, I'm paying approximately 140 cents per litre. So you guys would be paying 530 cents per gallon here?

Is that right? HOLY COW we pay heaps more for petrol!

(haha had to edit that after I realised how wrong my calculations were!)

in MD for unleaded reg i think i saw 2.37 at Costco, but thats the 10 % ethanol stuff. I don't like it because i see huge losses in mpg.

I can't see it making a huge difference in emissions either, but then again the readings we got during our last test was negliible.

Not sure how much it is.... but it's $1.99 at a gas station 15 miles away. It must be the same here... but I didn't check it today. I have to get gas tomorrow.

The lowest I have seen it around here is $2.29 . I dont know how long it will last but I guess I need to enjoy it while it lasts.

There are still 3.15 places around... and then across the street, 2.89... WHATEVER!

worse- 15 minutes away, 2.39

Gas is so about territory in California.

I don't pay attention to gas prices. I never buy gas for my car. (It's a diesel
wink3.gif
)

I saw it was 2.25 this morning, a big drop in less than a week from 2.40. I doubt it'll last long, aren't they cutting production starting tomorrow?

I wish it was $1.99!!!! It IS dropping a little, but it's still over $3.00/gallon here. I think I paid $3.13 the last time I filled up. If you get it on the reservation it's like $2.70 something, but it's not regulated and for whatever reason I get lower gas mileage when I fill up there.

Right now I think we're at around $2.47 or so. I work across from a gas station and I believe that's what it was the other day.

Back