Any Lush addicts here?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am so in love with Lush products! I freaking LOVE their bubble bars and bath bombs. I really wanna splurge this Christmas on Lush stuff for myself. Haha.

I am tempted to try their products, they sound and look funny to use. I want to try their bath bombs, there's one in blue (i forgot the name) that sounds interesting but i read reviews saying after enjoying your bath you had to clean the bathtub.

I have gone into their stores so many times but I am always afraid to try it! I keep thinking that the shampoos won't work for my hair. They are so tempting and I read so many good reviews, maybe one day I will get brave! ha

Quote:
I have gone into their stores so many times but I am always afraid to try it! I keep thinking that the shampoos won't work for my hair. I got one of the shampoo soap bars and it was amazing
smile.gif
My hair looked really shiny and people kept saying it smelt nice, so I'd recommend it.

If you're particularly worried you could always just try it out and rewash your hair if it looks bad.

I really want to try one of their skin care bars!

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love lush!!! Thier coal soap is a skin saver and God sent.

I LOVE Lush products!! I really like that you can see who made the product and what date it was made on each product...it makes me feel better knowing that what i'm purchasing is truly "fresh". My favourite by far is "Love Lettuce" face mask...soo amazing for winter time! Have you tried/smelt "Honey I washed the kids" soap?? So yummy!

One of the best parts is that if you are unsure about trying a new product, they will ALWAYS give you a free sample to try out before hand
smile.gif

I have tried Lush stuff. I love their soaps. They are handmade and natural.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif my favourite soaps are karma and honey I washed the kids One of the things I ordered is honey I washed the kids

I've tried their Dream Cream and OMG it works wonders!! I have yet to try their soaps and.... whatever those jelly things are lol.

Ive always wanted to buy from lush but its always been out of my budget and ive never really needed anything from there. I do see a toner on there which might be good... will let you know
smile.gif

I love Lush. in fact I'm having a bath tonight with one of their marshmallow bath bombs - yum
smile.gif

I fell in love with my bar, whaaa ! All the bubbles in the tub ! I'll definitely buy more bubble bars and bath bombs, i have yet to try their other products.

Bump !

Has anyone tried one of their shampoos ? Or face wash ? I'm tempted to try these items but they're expensive here so i don't want to make a mistake.

I tried Woosh (shower jelly), it's a tad hard to foam due to the consistency, but just for fun it's worth buying it. It smells good too.

I really wanna try the soaps, especially Honey I Washed the Kids. Does anyone know how long the soaps last once you buy them? Before they go manky I mean.

Back