Brilliant Brunette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What do you think of the new John Frieda's brilliant Brunnette line. I have heard a lot of great things. However, I tried one styling product Satin Finishing Cream and I am not impressed. I did a review you can read. I was wondering about the other products. Hopefully this one is the only dud?!!

Sorry I can't help more on this one but try this link, it will give you 2 opinions about it, *Is this the review you did?* http://www.epinions.com/John_Frieda_...splay_~reviews For whatever its worth, I've tried his products in the blonde range and I thought they were pretty good. What exactly are you looking for the hair product to do? Are you looking for color depositing hair products? Originally Posted by Hlmjmerk What do you think of the new John Frieda's brilliant Brunnette line. I have heard a lot of great things. However, I tried one styling product Satin Finishing Cream and I am not impressed. I did a review you can read. I was wondering about the other products. Hopefully this one is the only dud?!!

Originally Posted by Hlmjmerk What do you think of the new John Frieda's brilliant Brunnette line. I have heard a lot of great things. However, I tried one styling product Satin Finishing Cream and I am not impressed. I did a review you can read. I was wondering about the other products. Hopefully this one is the only dud?!! I've not yet tried the line though I really want to..But I've heard the shampoo and conditioner are great and they smell yummy..like Coconut and caramel..I'm defenitely tempted

I'm a brunette, and I've tried a few of his blonde items, and I loved them. (The funky chunky is great for any color, for texturing short hair!) I can't wait to try the brunette line!

I cant wait to try it, i saw it arriving in our local stores recently but im broke so cant afford to try it yet.. Gotta get my mum to do my shampoo shopping (thats how broke i am!)

I really can't wait to try this, but I'm holding out for a sample, before buying the whole thing. Better to be safe than sorry, with my hair.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back