Drugstore liquid liner that stays on?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my daytime, everyday natural look is black liquid lined eyes, unless i'm in the mood for something fancy. lately i've switched from using collection 2000 liner to maxfacor masterpiece liner in this little tube thing that looks like a felt tip pen. its soo much easier to apply than the collection 2000 stuff but it rubs off so easily!

can anyone recommend a decent, cheapish (we're talking under £10) liquid liner that stays on? do waterproof ones last longer?

I love liquid eyeliner, I alternate between a Rimmel one (I think it's called proffesional exaggerate or something) which has a really thin brush and a L'Oreal Telescopic one which has a fatter brush and neither of those rub off during the day on me.

I'm not too sure about waterproof ones though...

Barry M!!!

They're about £6. Last all day on me. And they've got some fab colours (along with black and brown).

Superdrug is the best place to find them, but some Boots have Barry M as well.

yeah i know, its totally randomly stocked all over the place! there's two superdrugs, three boots and a huge makeup aisle in asda in liverpool, only one of the superdrugs stock it and neither of the boots or asda do! you'd think with that many chemists it'd be more available!

My Maybelling Eye Express Liquid Liner stayed on... but they discontinued it.. and i have one tube left!! lol Then I'm screwed...

I dunno if you can find this in Liverpool. Because even though i detest liquid Liner, i bought L.A Colors liquid liner and it lasted all night, i even went to sleep with it ( i know its gross, i just fell into bed) and its only 99p!

Barry M!
smile.gif

I don't know if they have it over there but I absolutely love Almay's liquid liner. It's my favorite liquid liner from the ds. Also, I think Loreal has a pretty good one as well.

I was going to post on this but ill just answer here. I was browsong around the pharmacy last night and i stumbled upon GOSH! liquid liners. They resemble the mac Liquidlast but are slightly cheaper they are sTILL on my hand after i showered. Theyre worth checking out. Ill post in the swatch forum later!

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't know if they have it over there but I absolutely love Almay's liquid liner. It's my favorite liquid liner from the ds. Also, I think Loreal has a pretty good one as well. I agree I like Almay's liner as well. Its not that expensive and its hypoallergenic . Its one of the best ones to use if you have had problems with others.

Originally Posted by -Liz- /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was going to post on this but ill just answer here. I was browsong around the pharmacy last night and i stumbled upon GOSH! liquid liners. They resemble the mac Liquidlast but are slightly cheaper they are sTILL on my hand after i showered. Theyre worth checking out. Ill post in the swatch forum later! thanks liz! i know gosh is sold over here, i'll check them out
smile.gif

I'd definitely recommend Wet n Wild H20proof liquid liner...they stay on through sweat, water, and even cleanser..lol. You have to have a good eye makeup remover to take off this bad boy. It doesn't budge, and stays on all day til you take it off. It's about $2.99 or something here...

Originally Posted by kcam125 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Revlon Color stay works best for me! I'd highly suggest this. Awesome felt tip applicator makes for an easy application, especially for every day use.

I love Maybelline Ultra Liner. I have always gone back to it. But there are a few I haven't tried in here.

I can say this much- I have no luck with high end liquid liners- they all smudge on me.

Back