Liezl's (Liz) No-Buy...:(

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I guess it's safe to say I went crazy buying makeup this past few weeks...but I had an excuse because it was for my birthday...lol...everyone gave me money for my makeup haul.
smile.gif
I couldn't pass up the Halloween lashes on sale, so I got 5 new ones--two of them 50% off--yay!

Anyway, I'm back on my no-buy because now I feel so guilty for buying so much, and I really can't be spending money on makeup since I have to pay for books...*sigh* I really shouldn't be buying anything unnecessary because the economy's so bad here, and it's really scary now because there are two houses on our block so far that got foreclosed. There's also a couple people I know who got laid off from their job, and whose salaries are getting decreased. There's also this one block close to where I live where almost all the houses were foreclosed...like seriously, it must have been like 10 houses, one right across the other, with signs in front. There were like two left that were still owned. It really stood out to me because the signs were all over the place. The economy's really bad and yeah...even though makeup is my passion, I'll have to restrain myself and save money. I'm just gonna have to focus all that passion with the makeup I have now. lol.
smile.gif

aww, chicken! we're here for you! I'm on a no-buy myself (HA! not doing too well ATM) so I know how hard it is!

Good luck!

The economy is sad. I see so many for sale signs with reduced prices advertised.

Aw, thanks you guys...Good luck on your no-buy too...Yup, the economy's getting worse. So far gas prices went down at least where I live, but the price of everything else seem to have increased.

Back