False eyelash tips

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
been a while since i used them and i tried them on last night...I sucked
frown.gif
either my eyes started to water badly and wouldn't let glue dry and ends would come curling up... or i'd end up with a big line between my natural line and the falsies.

Any tips would be helpful please

when i put the glue on, i put a little more on the ends. then i put the band very close to my lashes and move them upward to the base of my lid. I press it down in the middle then press down the outside. Hope that helps hun.

Let the glue sit on the lash strip for at least 30 secs in order for it to get tacky before applying. Don't overglue..

Ditto the biggest trick is to let the glue dry abit before you try and apply them

Thanks for all your tips
biggrin.gif
Very helpful

I'll be trying again shortly!

I tried my first pair of falsies last night, and my right eye looked fantastic, but I kinda screwed up my left lol.
biggrin.gif

i had them on in my avatar pic...that was my first time lol....

it was messy lmfao

but yeh i did the same as the other girls..add a tiny bit more to the ends and wait 20-30 sec for it to dry a lil then get tweezers and apply in the middle then the sides....press lightly to set in right place then using the tweezers on the other end use it like as u were applying mascara that way u can see if it is going to lift in any place....but i also apply mascara to my natural lashes when after applying lashes i curl them so that way my natural lashes blend in with the false lashes...then if u feel ur lashes are sticking...with the tweezer(but be careful) to use one of the pointed ends u kinda seperate the lashes...i hope u know wat i mean lol....i find it helps alot to do this...as it separates any stickyness from the msacara and tidys up ur lashes in with the false lashes...as somtimes they are all over the place under the false lashes......

Hope this helps!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

hmm i didnt know about pushin the lid on to the lash...hmmm...hmm to me thats alot of liner at the end also

Back