What is the best eyemakeup remover?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Clinique's take the day off. I only need a little bit to take off all my makeup. And it works for lips, too.

IMO, baby oil, it works perfectly for me, removes everything so well, that, with baby wipes
biggrin.gif

I use Rimmel. It's inexpensive and seems to work pretty well. I don't remove my eyemakeup before bed (I know, shame on me
nono.gif
) and I do most of the removal in my morning shower when I cleanse my face. The remnants come off with the Rimmel.

Great question!

I've used Clinique and MaryKay. I'd really like to try Philosphy's Purity. I've heard wonderful things about it and you can buy a big bottle of it! I hate those tiny bottles most removers come in! If I used it twice a day then it would be gone in 2 weeks! Ack!

Wow! I never thought to use Olive oil! It's so natural, too!

PJ (petroleum jelly) it'll take off practically anything. It's what I use
wink.gif

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif IMO, baby oil, it works perfectly for me, removes everything so well, that, with baby wipes
biggrin.gif
I use baby wipes too, the ones with the cu***ber stuff in it
3.gif
roflmao:

Oh, I forgot to add that I also use baby wipes when I'm in a hurry. I have two kids so those are always stocked in our house
wink.gif

Sweet almond oil with an equal amount of warm water on a cotton pad. Works like a charm
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JustDeana /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great question!
I've used Clinique and MaryKay. I'd really like to try Philosphy's Purity. I've heard wonderful things about it and you can buy a big bottle of it! I hate those tiny bottles most removers come in! If I used it twice a day then it would be gone in 2 weeks! Ack!

Wow! I never thought to use Olive oil! It's so natural, too!

I have Philosophy Purity cleanser (my review is in the skin care section). It cleans eye makeup pretty well except for eyeliner.

oooh I love Philosophy's cleaner but I don't rely on that to take off the eye make up...I use something first then I wash my face.

I love L'Oreal eye makeup remover, it takes every bit of eye makeup off and never irritates my eyes!

Back