Lip Balm Addiction?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Forgive me, I wasn't too sure as to where to post it so I thought this might be the best place to go.

Hopefully, I don't get crucified for posting out of place?

My local news covered this story and so I looked it up online to see if any other news outlet did.

Some can't lick an addiction to balms -- baltimoresun.com

:s I wouldn't say I'm addicted but I really hate not having a lip product on hand.

Are any of you "addicted?"

Lol. We won't crusify you but I do love to hand out infractions!! Lol. Just kidding!! I love my Hersheys Kiss lip balm but I'm no way adicted to it.. Ok I'm adicted to chocolate.. A little!!

Wouldn't say addicted either but I do always have to carry some sort of lip product with me, I need to have something on my lips all day haha
tongue.gif

I like lipbalm (better than lipstick or gloss most of the time) but I don't carry it around with me.

*stands* Hi, my name is Roxanne and I am addicted to Chapstick lip moisturizer. I have two in my purse, one in my desk drawer at work, one in my car, one in each side table drawer in my living room, one in my bedside table drawer, one in the bathroom, and one in my kitchen. I love it and use it constantly. Does that make me an addict?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yes it does, Rox. And welcome to LBAA. I too am an addict--to Burt's Bees lipbalm. Have one on my keyboard at work, in my backpack, in my purse, in my car in the winter....it's sad but true.

Speaking of Chapstick, have you tried the new Shimmers? I've never been a Chapstick fan but those shimmer shades look cool!

Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes it does, Rox. And welcome to LBAA. I too am an addict--to Burt's Bees lipbalm. Have one on my keyboard at work, in my backpack, in my purse, in my car in the winter....it's sad but true. Speaking of Chapstick, have you tried the new Shimmers? I've never been a Chapstick fan but those shimmer shades look cool!

LOL! Thanks for the welcome!! I also do have a Burt's Bees lipbalm in my purse. I have not tried the new Chapstick Shimmers. I did see a review for them on another site that was not favorable so I am reluctant to spend money on them.....

I won't hide it, i'm addicted. I mean i have two lipbalms in my bag, plus one in my pencil case (just in case ! lol). I tried every brand i could find, until i found those i like best.

i totally am. i always have a lipbalm in my handbag, i have two next to my bed, one by my computer, another in the living room. i HAVE to have something on my lips!!

Yeah I would say I'm a little addicted. I have all the smackers, several MAC tlcs, rosebud salve, several burts bees varieties, gah the list goes on and on. I'm about to place a big order at mylipstuff.com for a bunch of crazy flavors.

I also have certain ones I like to use at bedtime, when I'm gonna be kissing, etc.

I'm definitely a lipbalm addict. I can't go anywhere without my lip balm and always feel weird without it on. I've even gone to the extent of putting an extra thick moisturizing lotion very lightly on my lips if I don't have any on me lol

I'm an addict. I do not go anywhere without my lip balm. Sitting here at my computer desk I have 6 on the desk in front of me. Sign me up to LBAA!

I never thought anything about lip balm. EVER. Then a local radio station was talking about it. It went from hmmm I havent used lip balm in a while. Fast forward to a few days later I have my bf going crazy because im freaking out about not having any on me. LMAO

Haha I was sitting here reading this thinking, I'm no addicted to lip balm, then I look down on my desk and there's about 6 or so tubes/jars of it sprawled across my desk lol I love lip balm

My name is Shannon, and I am a lip balm addict.

It doesn't matter what kind of lip balm it is as long as it is thick and keeps my lips soft. My favourite brands are vaseline and chapstick and I NEVER leave home without some on me. I could not live without my lip balm. The minute my lips start to rub I must re-apply, I feel naked and uncomfortable without any on.

Lip balm is my heroin.

I feel so glad i'm not the only one. A lipbalm doesn't last long with me, i could almost say i eat them, but they are always so dry !

My name is Andrea and I am addicted to Cherry Chapstick. I cannot go anywhere without it. I always always carry it around with me (normally in waistband of my pants). It's terrible.

I'm Kemper and I'm a compulsive lip-balm applier. It often reaches the point where my lips feel unnatural without it.

Back