Do you bring makeup to school/work?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually have a small makeup bag in my desk.... never know when I need a fix!!! lol

Yes. In case I need a touch-up.

I carry my eyeliner and an eyeliner brush, powder, lipgloss, mascara, blush, and one eye brush and one face brush

I usually keep it in my backpack

I have a makeup bag in my handbag every day. I used to take a FULL FACE in my makeup bag at school, but now I only carry a few lipsticks and glosses, some eye drops, and a sample of perfume in case i forget to apply when I'm at home. I really need to include either blotting sheets or a compact in there, but I always forget.

I realised that since I never touch my makeup other than my lips when I'm out, there's not much point carrying anything else unless there is the possibility I will be sleeping overnight.

I ALWAYS carry a makeup bag with me EVERYWHERE I go
wink.gif

Unless you count chapstick, no x3 Well, unless I've done something crazy for the day, then I might bring along a few items that would be useful for touch up purposes. But since I usually only have time for some eyeliner and foundation in the morning there's no point in bringing the whole kit out ;3

I carry in a small bag, my favorite lip stuff (there are about 10-15 lippies in it), my essential eyeliner, and a lipliner... maybe a shadow. I have two mirrors, not sure why- maybe because I can't choose which one is better. hahaha

i have a small makeup bag that has a powder, blush, #129 sh, and a mascara. plus some different lip stuff.

if i want to go out after work, i bring a whole bunch of other stuff and do it at work. lol

I have a small make up bag in my handbag at all times. It has just the basics in there, lippy,gloss, mascara, eyeliner a compact mirror and a few extra bits and pieces.

Not really. I sometimes take an eyeliner in case I need to touch up but I rarely get the time so I only touch up my liner if it was raining on my way there or something.

I do carry a bag in my purse but the only thing in it are lip glosses, lip balms, and a hair clip. No other makeup. I don't use powder during the day.... everything pretty much stays on during the day (thanks UDPP & ColorStay!) and I very seldom go anywhere after work but home. I have no life.

When I did go to public school[ I do my schoolwork online now, so I don't really leave the house too much.] I brought way too much, I always bring things I'll never use. I usually always had lipgloss, balm, eyeliner, tweezers and a mirror.

I work in cosmetics so I have to have perfect makeup at all times. I always carry my makeup bag with me.

I always carry eyeliner, lipgloss, lipbalm, concealer, blotting sheets (no powder for me, too cakey), eye drops, sometimes mascara, tweezers, compact mirror(which could double as a powder incase i have any night plans) and my 5 mini brush set. It surprisingly takes up so little space and I can fit it all in half a sandwich bag (minus the mirror.)

I have a small makeup bag I carry in my purse, I rarely use it but if I need a touch up then I have it close! I have eyeliner, mascara, and a powder compact in it.

I usually carry some lipgloss or chapstick, but that's it.

If I need to blot (which is rare since I have dry skin), I use a paper towel in the bathroom. Works fine for me.
smile.gif

Nope...never did and probably never will

Idont use a lot of make-up and it stays put all day long the stuff that I use, so I dont need to carry extra stuff around

Back