Could i really wear this to work

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok the girly in the mu tutorial says that this is a wearable color to work..is this true? Ill be working a gov job(defax,ss office,) or at a psychology center ...would this work? Not for the job interview but AFTER i get the job. lol opinons plz

YouTube - Wearable Blue : MAC

I personally think you can wear anything at work if it's well applied and matched with conservative clothing - I wouldn't do crazy makeup AND crazy clothing.

But, it really depends where you work. Check if they have a policy about what you can and cannot wear. Some companies do.

very wearable
biggrin.gif

ive always figured you could wear anything you want you just cant go too high up past the crease(i dont anyway with my small eyes lol)....the jobs im gonna do are more like a school teacher type thing lol....

I looks wearable because of it's placement too... it's not so high in the crease and hides when she opens her eyes.

I think it's wearable. except I wouldn't do the blue liner, but that's just cause I only wear black liner.

Absolutely
smile.gif
As long as you matched it with the right clothing, something conservative perhaps, you'd be fine.

I think you can wear it. Since your going to be a teacher, it's not like you'd really wear anything too crazy. I've seen a few teachers wear over the top eye make up. I think this is actually quite pretty!

Yea that's really wearable for work. I would say as long as you dont go too beyond the crease you should be fine
smile.gif

When I first saw that it said it was a blue eye, I thought "no way"...

BUT, the blue is very subtle/neutral. It almost looks greyish even (except for the liner). So I would say it definitely could work. I think it looks very polished. If you were unsure, you could do a more subtle liner.
smile.gif

I love it! I saved it to my favorites. I have only had two jobs in my life, and both were for only a couple months, so I have no idea if it's wearable for work.

could i wear other colors if i applied then that way...i usually dont go to high anyways cos have small almond shaped eyes...look at my eyes thats me on the right (the one with the tiara lol) see my eyes are smallish...

You can definitely wear this to work. And like Celly said, and I think she says it in the vid too, just stay below the crease. Don't bring it up high.

Twinkle, you can definitely try it with different coors. I think the thing is to stay within the same color family.

ooh I really like that look and you can totally wear it to work!

I like her vids.

Back