Shu Uemura Mika Shu Eye Palettes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These are seriously the most beautiful palettes... I can't stop staring at them... I want them both, but I know I shouldn't so I am leaning towards the Mika Shu Secret Luscious Rose Eye Palette.

Both palettes are $65 US and are OF COURSE out of stock during Friends & Family!!!

P225012_hero.jpg

Mika Shu Secret Lucious Rose Eye Palette

What it is: An eye color palette.

What it does: shu uemura Secret Luscious Rose Eye Palette includes seven pressed eyeshadows and one easy-to-spread cream liner. The combination of the subtle, dusty colors in the Secret Luscious Rose palette create an elegant and elusive eye. A double-ended applicator, with a sponge tip and eyeliner brush, is included for the on-the-go application.

SOURCE

P225011_hero.jpg

Mika Shu Midnight Winter Sakura Eye Palette

What it is: An eye color palette.

What it does: shu uemura Midnight Winter Sakura Eye Palette includes seven pressed eyeshadows and one easy-to-spread cream liner. The deep, rich pigments of the Midnight Winter Sakura palette create a jaw-dropping gaze that is sure to leave an impression. A double-ended applicator, with a sponge tip and an eyeliner brush, is included for the on-the-go application.

SOURCE

Wow! Those are both beautiful... ~sigh~ it seems like a lot of stuff is out of stock during this time...

I love the colors in both these palettes.

yeah it sucks
frown.gif
half the stuff i would like are not in stock. how much do you want to bet that when the whole ff thing is over they'll be back in stock??

Back