"I held out for as long as I could!" Haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been looking at the Bloom mineral makeup range almost every day this week. My sister wanted to see it today when we were in the store, and the MA tried it on us.

It looked really gorgeous! so we bought it.

I got the 'light' colour. It really does even out the skin without looking like you're wearing a lot of makeup!

I also took in 6 containers to get my 'back to mac' lipstick!

I got a matte colour since I don't have one. It's called 'ruby woo'

100_3282640x480.jpg

tada!

ANDD!!! I got some dvd bargains!

I went to my local dvd store and got chocolat for only $9.95 new!

and then, the guy who is manager there used to be my boss when I was 15 or whatever. My first or second job. So when I asked how long until they'd be selling Mamma Mia ex rental, he said he'd give me one now! even though it was only released on dvd to rental like last week!

so I got that for $12.95!

100_3283640x480.jpg

That looks great Rosie, love the lipstick colour. I so much wanted to see Mamma Mia and I still haven't got to see it yet.
frown.gif
I did like the movie Chocolat. Enjoy!!

Oooh nice haul Rosers! Ruby woo is such a gorgeous colour, apparently Gwen Stefanis favourite!

Great hauls! I've been wondering about Bloom's mineral make-up, glad to hear you like it.

Speedy, It IS really good! that being said do bear in mind it's the first mineral makeup I've bought and worn for any length of time
smile.gif

Back