Looking to change up my hairstyle! Suggestions please?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
smiles.gif
I'm looking for a new hairstyle - I'm a little bored of mine. What do you think would be flattering? [edit]I'm NOT looking to cut it into a bob, I still want length! Also, if you could provide pictures that I could give to the hairdresser that would be awesome.

Also, I'm considering getting red highlights - does anyone knwo any good at home kits for this?

Hmmm.. I would suggest maybe a side part, a sweeping side fringe (bangs, whatever) and then maybe some layers around the face? or if no layers, then maybe a trim. You would look good with hair just past chin length or even a POB if you wanted something dramatically different...

If you were going for something dramatic then I agree with Rosie that a bob would look good and frame your face really nicely.

I also think you'd look nice with a full fringe.

The thought of a bob scares me to death, lol. I don't think I'd ever do it.

Would bangs really suit my face? I thoguht my face was too wide for one.

I say a razor cut with red edges, but that's just me...

I'll be back with the stuff I use to color my hair at home in a min.

I would do an angled cut because you have a great face shape for that. The bob would add a lot of volume to your hair, so if you're looking for something like that, I'd recommend a bob similar to mine with the front at shoulder length.If you're looking to do bangs, go long and to the side.

Originally Posted by summerxdreams /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for the help guys! How does an angled cut with side swept bangs sound?
smile.gif
I think that would definitely look great against your face shape
smile.gif

Back