Juicy Loves Sephora Brush Set

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
P222816_hero.jpg

What it is:

A makeup brush quartet kit in a sweet couture clutch, brought to you by Juicy and Sephora.

What it does:

The Juicy Loves Sephora Brush Set puts princess-worthy brushes into a pink and gold striped zipper case, adorned with chocolate trim, and the iconic Juicy Scottie dogs and crest. The signature Juicy crown graces the precious pink-handled brushes, marking them with the magic of the feminine fashion empire. Sweet initialed heart charms on the zipper pulls sign the set with "Love."

What else you need to know:

This double-compartment case leaves plenty of pocket room for her highness' prettiest essentials, and houses four castle-quality brushes: an angled brush for precision, a fluffy eyeshadow brush, a fabulous foundation brush, and a feathery-soft brush for light finishing touches. A sweet heart-shaped mirror makes touch ups beautifully simple, and the whole expert collection zips up in Juicy style to take on any royally fashionable foray

$78

Source

That is cute, I don't really know when you would use a "feather brush" though? I guess maybe for shimmery crap. The bag is pretty.

I thought this was cute but way too much for just four brushes. But that's just bc imo the feather brush is useless so that'd be like me paying 26 bucks for the other three brushes.

I ADORE Juicy and I want the entire Juicy for Sephora collection. Everything is so absolutely freaking adorable.

Can you hear me, Santa??

biggrin.gif

Case is cute, but the brushes aren't worth the price. For that I would rather go for the Kat Von D brush set. Now say someone bought that for me, then I wouldn't complain about it. hehe :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Cute...but 75 bucks for just 4 brushes is crazy. Especially when they look travel size. But I do love the gold and pink color of them.

Back