Now, why didn't I buy this???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
At Costco SIX incredibly gorgeous, totally wearable Stila Duos, which means TWELVE Stila shadows... for $16.99.

I have no idea why i didn't buy this... I put a ton of crap I barely wanted in my cart... enough to add up to $479 worth of animal crackers, pork loins, adidas sweats, and whatevers...

but why didn't I just throw this on top of my pile??? I would have gladly traded in the box of mini brownies and box of freeze dried organic fruit snacks for this... If I were online, I wouldn't have even thought twice about it.

I am an idiot.

Maybe deep inside your subconscious u knew u have too much makeup already

hehe!

I hate when that happens, you could just slap yourself afterwoods! Maybe you might have to go back!

go back and get it tomorrow! hehe i always decide not to get things and then think twice about it. but what do you know? the next day i go back and get the item =P

Go for it! That is an incredible deal!

I wonder if I join if I can order that online?

you should have tossed the food and gone for the makeup!!! LOL!!!! I think consciense was telling you to WALK AWAY!!!

SIX for 16.99!!! Girl go back and pick that up!!!

Look at what this chick picked up for 18.99!!!

01.jpg

05.jpg

Source

I have a Costco in walking distance, would love to check it out but I am certain that my Costco doesn't carry anything except for its own brand of makeup and Bare Minerals. I can't seem to find a pic of the set of duos, do you have a pic of the set?

I hate non-buyer's remorse! Looks like you're gonna have to go back...but maybe you'll find a few more goodies while you're there.

I guess I need to jack my mom s Costco card!!!!! Go back Brewgirl GO BACK!!!! lol hope you find it!! I want an update

i have one concern though, my mom who buys her Shiseido products from Macy's says that the Shiseida products at Costco are not the same quality, much inferior... do you think it is possible that these could be stila fakes? this costs less than one stila duo.

I called Stila, and the representative told me that Costco is indeed an authorized seller and the quality is the same but she didn't know what items they are selling.

Stila at Costco's! I never would've guessed such a possibility. I definitely need to see if my Costco here in Vegas has it, they never have any makeup except their own brand and Bare Minerals.

Latest posts

Back