Dare To Be - A Disney Princess! (November 11th - 24th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's time for a new challenge!

Our next challenge is Dare To Be - A Disney Princess!

Chosen by nosepickle, winner of Dare To Be - Pink Like Cotton Candy!

In general, most female protagonists in Disney movies are considered a Disney Princess. So even those who were not technically princesses (such as Alice of Alice in Wonderland) will be allowed.

The official Disney Princess site can be viewed here:

Disney Princess -- The Official Website

Here are some inspiration pics (feel free to add your own!):

disney-princesses.jpg

how-disney-princess-works-13_qjpreviewth.jpg

princesses.jpg

Princess%20AOD.jpg

For those who would like to enter, please note:

The rules have changed. Entries must be specifically created for this challenge. Recycled images are no longer allowed.

Please review the rest of the rules here.

As before, no photoshopping is allowed. This includes the lightening and darkening of images. Only cropping and resizing images is allowed.

Have fun and enjoy the contest!
For those whose entries include more than one pic: Please indicate in your post with the images which one you would like for voting. Otherwise, the first image will be chosen automatically.

g.gif
hb.gif

yay! disney! I wanted to be a disney singer back in high school! I think I would probably look most like belle
smile.gif

Maybe If I get a chance I'll enter!

OoOo I really can't wait to see all the entries!!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif yay! disney! I wanted to be a disney singer back in high school! I think I would probably look most like belle
smile.gif

Maybe If I get a chance I'll enter!

You'd make an adorable Snow White too, I think! I wish I could do Ariel!

I absolutely adore disney princess (as you can tell by my profile) i'd probably choose Snow White or Belle!

This is an interesting theme and gonna be fun. I cant wait to see entries...hopefully mine too.
wacko.gif

Cool!! I'm going to have a hard time copnvincing anyone I'm a princess!! Lol.

this is gonna be fun...i'm going to force myself to make time and do this!!! you picked a great theme, nosepickle. oh and i love your inspiration picture...cute...yet a little bit disturbing for some of the characters depicted.

I think this could actually be kind if difficult. I feel like sometimes a lot of the Disney girls are defined more by their hair and dress rather than makeup. It will be interesting to see how people show the characters using makeup.

Originally Posted by xtiffanyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love this! Jasmine was always my favorite
biggrin.gif
. i think you could pull off Jasmine perfectly.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back