New Exact Eyelights Eye-Brightening Mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anybody tried this stuff? I saw this in Duane Reade and the saw the commercial only once.Ill actually be purchasing it tomorrow.But is it worth the money? Does it really brighten the eyes?

I saw it in my Walmart the other day..... I've seen reviews on another site that are not that complimentary.... I'm still debating because I have blue eyes and I just don't know if I want to get it or not....

I read reviews and apparently it dosent do much, just another way to get people to buy stuff.....but who knows, what dosent work for some works for others.

Darn...and I was hoping this would work on dark brown eyes, which I happen to have. I'm always looking for something to brighten up my eyes...I still might decide to give it a try..I'll wait for more reviews though..
wizard.gif

I saw a review on youtube that 1 girl did who had dark brown eyes. She applied it and nothing looked different or brighter to me or her.

yep, I read reviews too. they didnt seem to see much of a difference...however, i am still kinda tempted lol, maybe its the packing
wink.gif

I've only seen the commercial, I was skeptical but intrigued by it. Stuff like this usually doesn't do all it claims to, so i don't really waste my money on it unless I see some rave reviews.

girls with deep dark eyes (like myself)--why don`t you just use some colored mascaras (like warm brown, green or violet) for the same brightening effect??? I know it works pretty good for me
smile.gif

there are a lot of video reviews on this product on youtube YouTube - Exact Eyelights If any of you decide to purchase it would you please post some pictures for us to see especially the dark eyed beauties
smile.gif
I also like Igor's idead of using some color mascara, i'm going to have to try that. Thanks
smile.gif

Sounds like hype to me. There are makeup tricks to help "brighten" the eyes...and mascara ain't one of 'em. Don't ya just love marketing?!

Are there any forums that have these tricks? I always try to find ways to brighten my eyes. I know to use white eyeliner and the bottom water line to make eyes look more awake and a shimmering color in the inside corner of the eyes, but that's about it.

Thanks
biggrin.gif

Back