So....I bought my CHI for $45

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay so I have my SEDU, which I absolutely adore! Its honestly the best flat iron I have ever used...but I have always wanted a CHI....bored at work I went on craigslist.com and found one for $40. I thought eh...it might be used but I just want to try it out...well.....to my suprise it was brand new! Still with the bubble wrap, no signs of usage at all on the flat iron...best of all I went to Target and saw it for $120!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I saved over half!
smile.gif

CHI Ceramic Flat Iron (Original Model) GF 1001 - Free Shipping

Wow good deal! I think a hair straightner would be the last thing I'd need, my hair's straight enough on its own lol.

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow good deal! I think a hair straightner would be the last thing I'd need, my hair's straight enough on its own lol. You are so lucky! My hair is all puffy at the bottom and flat at the top...gggrrr!!!!

Great deal... enjoy! I have that same CHI straightener, as well as a Sedu. I'm not really sure which one I like better... they both work awesome.

Back