Which MSF is for me?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have heard great reviews about the mineralize skin finishes and really want one! I like the look of So Ceylon but I'm afraid it will be waaay too dark for my super pale skin. I'd say I'm a nc15 shade.

Any colour recommendations? Petticoat is sold out here so I don't think I can get that.

If u get So Ceylon u can use it lightly as a bronzer or as a contouring powder but Petticoat is a nice raspberry pink blush!

I use so ceylon and I am kinda fair. Its a cute blush. Just get it and try it out and if you dont like it just return it
smile.gif
that way you wont be left with the "I should have bought it" when it sells out.

i dont know how helpful my opinion will be because i am NC30, but So Ceylon is perfect as a blush for me. it has just enough brown that i can lightly use it with a skunk brush for an all over bronzer, or a kabuki brush to wear it as a blush. i LOVE it!

Originally Posted by jdepp_84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use so ceylon and I am kinda fair. Its a cute blush. Just get it and try it out and if you dont like it just return it
smile.gif
that way you wont be left with the "I should have bought it" when it sells out. Sadly we can't return used products over here in the UK.
Im on the MAC site and can only find Gold deposit and a new colour i wasnt even aware of called Soft and gentle which i think would be lovely on your paler skin, its described as a gilded peach bronze

Whatever color you chose, be aware and dont order them online. They (MAC) are so unstable with production that some can end up being chunked in glitter and some are perfect. So if you can go into the MAC store and look, please do so
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Whatever color you chose, be aware and dont order them online. They (MAC) are so unstable with production that some can end up being chunked in glitter and some are perfect. So if you can go into the MAC store and look, please do so
smile.gif
I notuticed that too, i always used to pick my MSF myself instore because of this

Back