Wal-Mart Bingo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have you ever played 'Wal-Mart BINGO?

Copy the below bingo card and take it with youthe next time you visit Wal-Mart.

walmart.jpg

This is absolutely hilarious!!! A friend gave it to me earlier and as I was looking at it I relived my trip to walmart last night and damn, I so could've bingoed!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL I think I'd hit bingo at least three different ways within 10 minutes of walking though my walmart.

What's a tramp stamp tattoo?

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL I think I'd hit bingo at least three different ways within 10 minutes of walking though my walmart.
What's a tramp stamp tattoo?

It's what some people call a tattoo in the middle of your lower back....usually like a butterfly or some kind of tribal design or something.

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's what some people call a tattoo in the middle of your lower back....usually like a butterfly or some kind of tribal design or something. Oh, I didn't know it was called a tramp stamp lol.

I have a tramp stamp! lol I don't show it off though and I'm definitely not going to if I ever get pregnant lol

Latest posts

Back