New use for your cell phone!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was driving back from Virginia last night and ticked because I couldn't listen to the Penguins hockey game... So I called my wife and asked her what the score was and I could plainly hear the TV in the background... Que the light bulb!! So I put my blackberry on speaker phone and had my wife set the home phone next to the TV!! Yeah!! Got to listen to the rest of the game and the Penguins win in the OT shootout!!
smile.gif
. Its the picturless cell phone TV!! Luckily I have unlimited minutes provided by the company and I called the land line at home so there's no charge there.. Check your plan before trying something like this.. It could get really expensive if on per minute plan and calling another cell phone!!

LOL I swear Karren if you could find some app for your BB to cook for you I'm sure you would!
wink.gif

Lol! That's so cool! I'll have to tell my dad, he's always phoning home when he's away wanting to know the sports results.

Your BB doesn't have internet? You could have gone on line to the radio station's website and streamed the match... I guess you were in Western Virginia in coal country. When you get to Virginia Beach let me know.

I have done this!!! I have totally done this. I got stuck in mad traffic because of an overturned semi, and I totally missed going to dinner with friends, so I made one of them keep me on speaker on their end and I had speaker on my end, and in between, I had another friend take pics and send to me. And because I was going to make it in time for dessert, I got to pick off the dessert tray and a drink to go with it based off what everyone else had gotten!!!

I could do this if i had used 2 cell phones since those calls within network are all free. great idea

There are a lot of providers that offer stuff like that, if that's something you'd be interested in doing. I have an unlimited data/media plan on my phone, so I can watch shows, listen to broadcasts and stuff as much as I want. My bill is $71 per month which also includes unlimited texting, internet usage, data, pretty much anything you might need!!

Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith /img/forum/go_quote.gif Your BB doesn't have internet? You could have gone on line to the radio station's website and streamed the match... I guess you were in Western Virginia in coal country. When you get to Virginia Beach let me know. Yeah it has internet but they don't bradcast the games live and mine is old technology so it doesn't do videos... But I use it to for 95% of my MUT post!!

Latest posts

Back