Secret Santa Gifts 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Now that everyone has been given their Secret Santa, here is a thread for all Secret Santa participants of 2008 to post their Secret Santa goodies!

Well, I will be the first to post!!

Shock, surprise... my secret santa was BEC!!
biggrin.gif

She wrapped them so beautifully, I felt guilty unwrapping them!

she was really naughty and got me....

jane iredale face washing mitt thingie (no soap required!)

ikou zen green tea infusion (can't wait to try it!)

jane iredale lip crayons - naughty, tasty, luscious, juicy and tempting (cant wait to try these!)

jane iredale lip drink balm (I really needed something like this!)

teapot and 4 cups (so cute! my mamma has a teapot collection, she was really excited, haha!)

mac eye shadow beautiful iris

mac eye shadow da bling (they sit in my new palette perfectly!)

thank you so much! I love everything and I can't wait to use it! you are too naughty to spend so much!!

here is the wrapped gifts:

100_3467640x480.jpg

aaand,

100_3470640x480.jpg

willum LOVED the box and marked everything.

Whee!
biggrin.gif
I'm so glad you like everything
smile.gif
I tried getting you things I knew were both pretty/practical and that you'd actually use!

Annnnnd just to tease, everyone should know that Rosie made me wait TWO days until she opened her gifts lol She had a lot on and wanted to wait til her Mamma got to see her open her gifts, I nearly died from suspense lol How did your mamma like everything? lol

BTW..sorry about the really lame stickey tape...that paper was not a stickey tape fan! lol

Okies, my turn
smile.gif

The oh so lovely Rosie was my Secret Santa, and I got my package today, here's what I got
smile.gif

A gorgeous Lancome pack: Virtuose Mascara, eye kohl crayon and make up remover. (This mascara is AWESOME!!!)

Andddd some very very yummy chocolate shortcake biscuits! Mmmm...as you can say I have eaten..quite a few already! haha

SSgift08.jpg

Thank you so much sweetie, I love them!
biggrin.gif

UPDATED 24/11/08

Rosie accidently left one of my presents out of my first package and I got the left out stuff today!

Lookie Lookie
biggrin.gif

Yummy Lush Products!

IMG_2701.jpg

Lush Karma Soap

Lush Soft Coeur (the hooneymooner) massage bar

Lush Honey Trap lip balm

They all smell just DIVINE! Thank you so much Rosie
biggrin.gif

tee hee! I know, I know! I'm sorry! mum loved everything! (and so of course did I!)

I put your other gift in the mail today (I accidentally left a bit of it out. I was storing it separately and forgot about it until I'd posted the first bit!)

were my biscuits broken up much? I hope not, although I'm sure they would taste alright! haha! that part of the gift was co-given by willum, LOL

wow i havent sent mine out yet. I have it but i was going to wait until about December 1st.

Emily, in the secret santa thread there is actually a deadline for sending gifts,which is

the 30th of November.
This means everyone will get their present in time.
I will send everyone participating a PM to remind them, and if anyone is going to be late I will inform their secret santa.

If you haven't read the rules associated with secret santa PLEASE make sure you do so. We don't want anyone disapointed as a result of a misunderstanding.

They're right here: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f15...8-a-88449.html

lol, I know that one day isn't a big deal.

But there may be others who may not realise there is a deadline, so I just wanted to remind everyone.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif tee hee! I know, I know! I'm sorry! mum loved everything! (and so of course did I!)
I put your other gift in the mail today (I accidentally left a bit of it out. I was storing it separately and forgot about it until I'd posted the first bit!)

were my biscuits broken up much? I hope not, although I'm sure they would taste alright! haha! that part of the gift was co-given by willum, LOL

A few were crumbled.. but most were still intact, all tastes the same though..and they're good, none left now! lol

Great gifts girls!!! I'm waiting for one part of my gift to come in the mail, I should have it early next week... then I can mail it out ASAP.

Oooh, how exciting! I've started shopping but haven't finished yet. I love putting together a package every year for this swap! We do Secret Santa at work, but there's something different and exciting about buying things for someone you don't know....almost like being the real Santa!

Great gifts girls !!

I'm waiting for one part of my gift as well, if i don't get it in time, i'll send two packages.

We didn't know what we the other was getting us... so that was our secret bit! lol

I have not started my shopping , but its really great that you all have given so much ideas . I am really great full.

Any ways MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all

wizard.gif
15d.gif
beerglass.gif
add_best_wishes.gif

Latest posts

Back