Took Son's family out for lunch

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
smile.gif
Took Son's family out for lunch and went to there house yesterday just for a visit , had a wonderful time!

My granddaughter (just a bit over 2 ) was in a "Grandpa" mood!!!

just wanted to play with me the whole time!!

I was just thrilled had soo much fun watching/ helping arrange Care Bears and play with bouncy balls
smile.gif
had more fun than I have had for a long time arrnt grandchildren WONDERFUL!!!

Glad you had a great time! I am sooo ready for grandchhildren. You are lucky to have some (one?)!

TThat's really great Paula!!! My son came home from college and helped me put on snow tires!! lol

Yes it was GREAT!

It was the first time she wanted Grandpa all to herself I was (still am) on cloud 9
cloud9.gif

she is my first and only grandchild...so far...

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol the best part about grandchildren is you can hand them back! Couldn't have said it better myself!! haha, is there any way I can just skip having kids and have the grandkids?? no?? lol
But realness, I'm so glad you had a good time, ya really gotta try and enjoy the lil important things in life!!

Glad you had a good time. I know how you feel -- I have 2 that are close by and love doing things with them.

Glad you had such a great time. I recently lost both my grandpas so you made me happy with your story. Made me miss them. I remember all those good times.

Spending time with grandpa was always the best! And little kids are so fun to play with.

Latest posts

Back