How do we like Orginins Charcoal Mask?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any similarity to the MAC volcanic ash mask? Thanks for reading.

It is supposed to clear my skin right and I moisturize right after?

I don't know that product specifically, but i tend to assume with any mask that is supposed to clear the skin, apply, let sit, wash and moisturize.

According to the Origins web site, it says you have to moisturize:

How to make the most of your mask.

1. Cleanse skin first. Using a mask on a dirty face is like polishing a dirty floor.

2. Read instructions carefully. For best results pay attention to suggested masking time and removal techniques.

3. Be generous. Most masks work best when laid on thick. Avoid eye area.

4. Put your feet up so that oxygen is redirected from lower body to your head. Oxygenating facial skin will help the mask's action - and help you relax.

5. Moisturize immediately after. Once you've removed dead skin cells and cleared pores your moisturizer will penetrate more deeply.

Originally Posted by hopeless novice /img/forum/go_quote.gif 4. Put your feet up so that oxygen is redirected from lower body to your head. Oxygenating facial skin will help the mask's action - and help you relax..

lol this made me giggle. Simply putting your feet up is not gonna "oxygenate facial skin".

I haven't tried this particular mask, but I've tried alot of other Origins stuff and I think it's great quality! There is a 25% off code in the coupons forum so if you want to try it, now's the time! You can get it pretty cheap!

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol this made me giggle. Simply putting your feet up is not gonna "oxygenate facial skin". Lol, i would think it would maybe help you relax (maybe ask your other half to massage your feet ? lol), but not oxygenate your face
lol.gif

I like that product. My husband uses it too. If he gets a pimple, he puts a little on it and sleeps with it. The next day it's barely visible.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lol, i would think it would maybe help you relax (maybe ask your other half to massage your feet ? lol), but not oxygenate your face
lol.gif
It might if you have very, VERY low blood pressure.

I like it after I steam my skin with boiling water in a basin. This mask is great. Leaves my skin soft and clean

Back