Do you read the following magss? What are your thoughts? BE HONEST!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Lucky I have subscribed since day one, a magazine for shoppers? WHAT??????????????????????

Allure Magazine about beauty products :drool:

InStyle This helps me with fashion questions although I cant afford half the stuff in it.

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't read either of them, we don't get them over here.Our magazines suck! lol

No they don't lol we have GLAMOUR! and look, and elle, and COMPANY and cosmogirl... I could go on
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I really enjoy Allure, but I usually just check out their site every month - at no cost!

However, I always buy the January Makeover issue.

I used to have a subscription to Allure, but it ran out a while back. I do enjoy that one a lot. If you like iNstyle, you should check out their actual hardcover book. You can get it at any bookstore, its got tons of tips and outfit ideas for any event in your life. Its a lot more helpful then the actual magazine!

Originally Posted by FallenHalo07 /img/forum/go_quote.gif No they don't lol we have GLAMOUR! and look, and elle, and COMPANY and cosmogirl... I could go on
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Oh, I don't like any of those lol Look's alright and I sometime's buy More but I don't buy any magazine every week.

i went to walmart trying to find some low cost fashion duppes for work thanks for tha harsback instyle tip i will ask for that as a gift

I love Allure.

I sometimes buy InStyle but always asking my self why I bought it. I don't feel like thinks in it are relevant to me.

Lucky I get every now and then. It's like instyle to me. I don't relate to it as much.

I have a subscription to Allure and I love it. It always has interesting articles.

I've never read Lucky.

InStyle magazine I've breezed through every now and then but don't read it on a regular basis.

I stopped buying those magazines after college, when I had to pay for it using my own money
smile.gif

I get both Lucky and Allure for free from doing those Rewards Gold things. I love looking at them, but at the same time they are completely useless. I do not have a $5k per outfit budget. They do give me inspiration, but at the same time leave me quite frustrated. A lot of their budget items are laughable. They are either ugly alternatives to the spendier counter part, or too expensive to be considered a budget item.

Originally Posted by FallenHalo07 /img/forum/go_quote.gif No they don't lol we have GLAMOUR! and look, and elle, and COMPANY and cosmogirl... I could go on
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And Heat! *sings* going to london to buy heat magazine
eusa_whistle.gif

LOL I used to have them all: Elle, Vogue, Glamour, Lucky, Instyle, Marie Claire,Latina, Harper Bazaar, Cookie, Allure, Shape, Jane, People, Time, Entertaiment Weekly, and so much more that I can't even remember the name of some of them LOL. The only ones I have continued throughout the years is Glamour, Marie Claire, Latina, and Allure. I've got to have my Allure very month! They're the only ones I read from front to back and actually enjoy them.

i currently subscribe to lucky, i love that they give lower price options and actual style tips.

allure i dont like cause i find they focus more on the beauty aspect than on the fashion aspect (good for if you want beauty tips)

instyle is my least favorite. it is just pictures that you could easily find online with a little searching, and i dont find that it is an easy to read format

I have a subscription to InStyle. Every once in awhile I'll buy Nylon magazine if there's something in it that interests me. I check out Allure and Glamour, but rarely buy them.

Back