Lingerie just got a lot sweeter!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Chocolate corset : Designer Anita Jakobson displays a creation made from chocolate at the 14th Chocolate fair (Salon du Chocolat) in Paris

capt.cps.oau38.291008005459.photo00.photo.default-512x423.jpg

Source - http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Photo-...1a0b2215b14fda

My two favorite things in life... Chocolate and Lingerie!! lol

That's cool but imagine how quickly it'll melt on the model what with all the body heat and lighting.

wow, I love the rose patterns on that corset. So pretty! but prehaps not very supportive

Haha, I had the same thought of, "Gosh, won't that MELT?!" LOL! Otherwise it looks very pretty--and tasty! ;D

Oooh pretty/yummy! I wonder how they stop it from melting? That model would be incredibly sticky after all that!

Originally Posted by lessy /img/forum/go_quote.gif omgggg every girls dream more like every guys dream! chocolate coated naked ladies! LOL

Originally Posted by fingers /img/forum/go_quote.gif more like every guys dream! chocolate coated naked ladies! LOL Just what I was thinking!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's cool but imagine how quickly it'll melt on the model what with all the body heat and lighting. LOL, that was my first thought!

Originally Posted by fingers /img/forum/go_quote.gif more like every guys dream! chocolate coated naked ladies! LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
add_wegbrech.gif

Back