Organic Botox Alternatives - Foreskin Injections

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Remarkably, the practice of cir***cision is on the decline, and the anti-cir***cision lobby is gathering followers.

29893_1_468.jpeg
29893_2_468.jpeg
29893_3_468.jpeg
29893_4_468.jpeg

This may soon change, however, if the new anti-aging treatment from Intercytex, Vavelta, (sounds a bit too much like cheese, if you ask me) catches on. The clear liquid is composed of microscopic new skin cells cultured from “babies foreskins,†then injected into the skin to aid in the repair of sun damage, wrinkles and scars. (See the before and after shot.)

The UK trials used US “material†and have reported to be “astonishingly effective." Though slightly more expensive than the popular Botox, if people are willing to inject poisons and plastics, and use bird poo and who knows what else in the search for eternal youthfulness, then this doesn’t seem so ridiculous. It’s just the harvesting of these “materials†seems like it could be problematic, especially if the demand creates a need for black market goods.

Source: dailymail Via: cityfile

something that requires baby foreskins is a bad idea in my book. i say the babies need to keep their foreskins instead of making injections for vain old ladies.

Yanno, I'm all for cir***cision if a parent decides to, but that doesn't mean I want it injected in me.

Hell, If I want a peeny on my face, I'll just ask my hubby, lol.

Originally Posted by Fataliya /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hell, If I want a peeny on my face, I'll just ask my hubby, lol. oooh great quote!
2299961973_208243753a_o.jpg

This just came in my Beauty Brains Newsletter:

Foreskin For a Wrinkle-Free Face?

I doubt this new anti aging treatment will be embraced by a liberal leaning, outspoken, anti-cir***cision advocate like Left Brain, but some people may give it a go.

According to one biomedical company from the UK, injections of donated human foreskins could provide permanent rejuvenation of damaged skin cells. This would increase collagen production, leading to smoother skin.

If you’re in the US, you won’t be able to get it any time soon. The FDA would have to approve the treatment. That could take years.

Back